Author Topic: Area - Zeklos Tomb gives a false reference to Ezra  (Read 4510 times)

Rex

• Dark Power
Re: Area - Zeklos Tomb gives a false reference to Ezra
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2008, 02:02:53 PM »
On the story level, at least my Ezrite has been informing characters that the references to Ezra in that tomb are false, a deception of the Legions of the Night. 

That can easily be the explanation as well, if or when the dev team, or Corvus, gets to fixing it. 

I run the opposite, the Ezrites are Lying about it.  :D

~Rex
Sometimes brutal violence is the only answer.

Wids

• We don't need no stinkin' avatars!
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2008, 04:41:49 PM »
...and as someone who has read that book several times during my knuckle-scavenging prowls through the Von Zeklos crypts, I assumed that the crypts were once pure and consecrated to Ezra, but the powers of darkness (or perhaps the Dark Powers themselves) corrupted the crypts, animated all the corpses and came to threaten the sanctity of the nearby keep and its Ezrite shrine.  Ezra's hand on the Von Zeklos crypts just wasn't strong enough to push the tides of darkness away, in this instance.

What would the Ezrites think of that?  :?

Rex

• Dark Power
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2008, 09:36:58 AM »
...and as someone who has read that book several times during my knuckle-scavenging prowls through the Von Zeklos crypts, I assumed that the crypts were once pure and consecrated to Ezra, but the powers of darkness (or perhaps the Dark Powers themselves) corrupted the crypts, animated all the corpses and came to threaten the sanctity of the nearby keep and its Ezrite shrine.  Ezra's hand on the Von Zeklos crypts just wasn't strong enough to push the tides of darkness away, in this instance.

What would the Ezrites think of that?  :?

I would run with that but I think it's going to come down to general populace vs the two or three people that have some sort of story going on.

~Rex
Sometimes brutal violence is the only answer.