Author Topic: DM Team Changes  (Read 4349 times)

Talek

DM Team Changes
« on: February 15, 2008, 07:49:59 PM »
Recently we've lost a couple DM's. Strife & Catacomb due to their own offline priorities. Before this though we gained back another DM: Dark Fey. We are also likely going to be hiring another DM shortly. We are always looking for DM's, so if you feel like you could do more for the server as a DM, submit the application form to the Head DM: http://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=4827.0

Lastly, I am stepping down from Head DM. I do not have the time to put forth much effort. I still feel the need to be here, but am unable to fullfill the need to it's fullest extent. A new position will be opening entitled Advisor. This is the position I will take. The Advisor is fairly straightforward. I will be able to assist the DM team with their direction, decisions and questions as required... I hope this will let me get some more quest writing done as well... but time will tell... The first order of buisness will be to create a DM Code of Honor that will be shown to the public.

Your new Head DM will be Fallen. He will do a fine job I'm sure. All Head DM matters should be sent to him... this includes DM Applications.

Please welcome the changes.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 07:51:58 PM by ŠTalek »

Fallen

• Dark Power
Re: DM Team Changes
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 08:45:29 PM »
I'm honored to accept this position and will build upon what Talek has brought to the server.  His guidance and wisdom in leading the Team is a very tough act to follow but I know with the already great DM Team we have in place we'll get through and continue to be one of the best servers out there.  Join me in thanking Talek for the time and energy he has spent with us as we wish him well in all of his future endeavors.

Thank you Talek! 

Sincerely,

DM Fallen