Author Topic: Vallaki Sewers - The Drain  (Read 51242 times)

Miuo

• Dark Power
Re: Vallaki Sewers - The Drain
« Reply #250 on: September 17, 2021, 09:21:04 PM »

Willy

• Red Vardo Traders Front
  • Outlander
  • That Sobek guy
« Reply #251 on: October 16, 2021, 05:57:36 AM »
Notes begin to appear in the Drain, suggesting an opportunity to make fang without resorting to crime or rat-hunting.

OOC: Contact me via message on the forum or on Discord (Willy#9480) to arrange a meeting!

Slaughternaut

• New to the Mists
« Reply #252 on: October 16, 2021, 07:02:07 PM »
SEVERAL NOTES ARE SCATTERED ABOUT THE AREA THAT READ AS FOLLOWS:

Can you not hear it?  Can you not hear the whispers from the stars?  Can you not hear them calling to you?  Can you not feel them pulling at your heart, at your mind?  Will you not heed them?  Will you not heed the dreams that they bring?  Will you deny the Eldritch Enlightenment?  Fools tremble at the darkness!  True terror cares nothing for the light of any star, it is beyond the laws of nature, vast and terrifying beyond imagining, and to truly understand it is to lose oneís mind. 

Hear and listen!   The Eldritch Enlightenment will set you free!  You will begin to see the true nature of the universe, and you will begin to understand itís terrible, beautiful truth.  And in understanding you may be reborn as a child of the stars, transformed by knowledge and power, reshaped by will and wonder.  Will you come to laugh and dance with me?  Will you twirl and spin your way through the madness?  Will you let go of this illusion, this madness, and discover the truth? Will you embrace the Eldritch Enlightenment?

Embrace it!  The stars shall give you dreams of the truth, and if you accept them, you may yet find the way to true knowledge, true freedom, true power, and true bliss.  There is a nature beyond nature, a power beyond the gods, and that power calls to you.  Heed the call.  Bring forth the sacrament, the Essence of Madness, and be enlightened.

Ottokar Ahrendt

• New to the Mists
« Reply #253 on: October 31, 2021, 11:06:02 AM »
A note is left near the bar, with writing neat but not exemplary.

"I heard rumors a group was seeking to sell the room they had rented. I'm interested in buying, and willing to discuss prices and such. You can leave a message or contact me here in the drain."

The note is signed L.C.

For Sigmar!

Witch of the Woods

• New to the Mists
« Reply #254 on: November 01, 2021, 09:07:55 PM »
A deathly pale Barovian woman was seen in the Drain offering those with magical aptitude an opportunity.  She did not elaborate on more than that, though it is rumored through the shadows that the hushed words "thaumaturgic blood magic" were floated.  Those interested were asked to leave word with Hoth.

Spoiler: show
//Those seeking to get in contact are asked to leave an IC letter via a forum PM to this account

KovosDatch

• New to the Mists
  • The wooded road less traveled.
« Reply #255 on: November 29, 2021, 08:15:54 PM »
A young woman dressed in the white robes of the Morninglord was seen braving the sewers to deliver winter supplies to those in need. A chest and note were left behind for anyone who could read and needed the supplies.

aliceofthevoid

• Red Vardo Traders Front
  • Outlander
« Reply #256 on: Today at 12:41:21 AM »
[A small woman in a blue coat could be seen leaving a simple notice in the Drain]

Spoiler: show
Life lost it's luster? Can't bring yourself to do the things which once brought you joy? Leave word for Miss S. I will make your dreams come true.