You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Shop II Quartier Savant - Placeables above limit  (Read 260 times)

Anastian

• The Underworld
  • Dark Power
Shop II Quartier Savant - Placeables above limit
« on: March 19, 2023, 07:22:52 PM »
Hello! With the latest update something odd happened.

I am quite sure I furnished the place with a total of 90 placeables to leave enough space to furnish one last room. This was done with the @spawn system only, and no carpentry placeables were added.

Today I logged in to try and place new placeables and I was told I was above the limit. I proceeded to remove one placeable to put another one down, and I was told I was still above the limit, which surprises me. I think that somehow the placeables were double counted, during one of the latest updates.

How could I fix this and go back to the regular count? Do I need to furnish from scratch?

Thank you kindly!
Almerino Delafuerte Delmar, Thuzmoc Rockfeller
Franco Calibardo (Shelved), Bartak Ardson (Shelved), Dagor Berenil (Closured)
Discord: KhubilaiKhan (Sononabestia)#8746

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Shop II Quartier Savant - Placeables above limit
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2023, 07:57:53 PM »
We haven't made any changes to the placeable count functions. I'd suggest clearing the rental and rebuilding it. If the problem reoccurs, let us know.

Croissant

• Outlander
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2023, 10:09:17 PM »
I get the same issue in Shop II of Vallaki, though I'm just going to be lazy and leave it as is lol.
Olivenka Manolescu: Barmaid-turned-detective!

Starburst

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2023, 11:54:22 AM »
The same problem has happened with Warehouse 2, in Dloo, just adding the occurrence to the report.  Max placeables even though it should not be.