Author Topic: Implementing the OOC Lounge for the Action Server  (Read 447 times)

Mereyn

• Undead Slayer
  • Resident Observer of the Freakshow
Implementing the OOC Lounge for the Action Server
« on: March 19, 2023, 09:59:38 AM »
Hello,

this comes as a request even, relating to the action server. I know for certain that aesthetics and cosmetic fiddling are by no means an
exclusive interest of mine and believe that the same can be said for other players out there. Aside from changing armors visually by model and color being made easier by having this luxury, I fail to see how being able to change head model, skin color, height, voice, phenotype and portrait would be a function with no meaning on the action server.

The fact that many will be spending a lot of their time hacking away through dungeons and exploring instead of roleplaying doesn't mean that one can't or shouldn't craft a character to their liking. Last but not least of course, this would mean access to releveling crystals outside of resets, which I consider a harmless and potentially positive inclusion.

Coronenko

• Outlander
  • FML
Re: Implementing the OOC Lounge for the Action Server
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2023, 12:15:15 AM »
+1

That would be a huge QoL change to all players of the Action server.

Mereyn

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2023, 08:14:57 AM »
In a move that's decidedly unwise, particularly at a time of high discussion on a topic of vital relevance to the server's meta, I'd still like to draw attention to this request/idea.
If only to receive a clear message that time and work will not be diverted to it.

Bounty

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2023, 07:40:14 AM »
+1 bump
Character design and fashion should not be restricted to the RP server. Fashion is the endgame in any MMO imho and action server toons should have all the tools to look cool as well!

Mereyn

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2023, 01:06:55 PM »
It's been a while, still a topic close to my heart. Or as close as it can be, I'd more or less still at least like to be told a definite no, if it's not being considered.