You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: [Vallaki] To the Review  (Read 283 times)

Miuo

• Discord: Miuo
  • Dark Power
[Vallaki] To the Review
« on: March 19, 2023, 06:54:24 AM »
Dear Review,

While I have enjoyed at times reading your publication it seems I have now become a target of false claims and slander. Given your proclaimed titles of being an investigational newspaper with trusted sources and supposedly doing your due diligence. It seems you once again print whatever you like without even the remotest ounce of investigation. To a shocking extent, iv put up enough flyers with my name, and the fact it is only four letters you could not even get that right.

Let alone the fact any who know me at all are keenly aware of my aversion and distaste for any form of faith. Yet you claim me a Halan. Why? Simply because I wear white? If that is the basis of your "investigation" attempts then I begin to doubt all credibility of your paper and begin to call into question everything you have written or shall write.

In your deeply investigated and fact-checked article, it seems you have also answered your own question as to why a list of provided lessons has not yet been offered. You can not offer to teach something for which you have no teacher. And issuing ever updating flyers every time someone agrees to teach something or offer their time would create a mass of flyers that stretched from Vallaki to the Dyad. As our flyer has stated we are still seeking those wishing to teach before we provide a list of provided lessons, who will be teaching them, and where they are most comfortable and logical to be taught. One would not teach a varied range of languages in the same place as they would lesson on herbs and the art of brewing tonics.

What I find the most offensive and repulsive is however you would liken a grown woman to that of a child. Not only is such demeaning but repulsive in consideration to any and all small kin. Stature does not equate to being a child or childlike.

Miuo Olivene