You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Endymion's INTREPID Appraisal Services!  (Read 336 times)

Imperial

• Undead Master
  • siggy image courtesy of bunnie
Endymion's INTREPID Appraisal Services!
« on: February 26, 2023, 11:17:51 AM »
[Posted prominently throughout Port-a-Lucine...]
¤ Endymion's INTREPID Appraisal Services ¤

Have you stumbled across some truly rare finds and are getting sick and tired of being ripped off by collectors and shifty merchants and their attempts to lowball you? Are you curious as to whether or not the treasure you've found is the genuine article or simply a well-made forgery? Are you a bounty hunter and need someone to help negotiate with the Gendarmerie on your behalf, following the capture or undoing of a dangerous criminal?

Look no further!

I, Vesnia Endymion, INTREPID explorer, famed archaeologist, and renowned coffee enthusiast, am offering to my unique set of skills to the public at large for the low, low cost of a 5% commission. I make money, you make money, everyone makes money! What are you waiting for, exactly? Do you not like money?

Interested parties may write to Traveler's Suite I, in the Governor's Hotel, or... you know, just find me. I am not that hard to locate! Just look for the small elf in the beige overcoat and the tricorne.

Now Proudly Sponsored by Katayama Steel and Silk and the Bellegarde Consortium

« Last Edit: March 04, 2023, 09:34:34 AM by Imperial »

Imperial

• Undead Master
  • siggy image courtesy of bunnie
Re: Endymion's INTREPID Appraisal Services!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2023, 09:32:55 AM »
[These notices are refreshed, with some sort of emblem and a Rokuman mon decorating the bottom of the page now.]