You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: New Domain - Markovia  (Read 634 times)

DM Erebus

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
New Domain - Markovia
« on: November 19, 2022, 12:15:56 PM »
“But there are times when the little cloud spreads, until it obscures the sky.
And those times I look around at my fellow men and I am reminded of some likeness of the beast-people,
and I feel as though the animal is surging up in them. And I know they are neither wholly animal nor holy man,
but an unstable combination of both.”

Grab your gear and your friends, it’s time to explore the dark and steamy jungles of Markovia. Suggested level range 12-15.

-   Contend with the hostile environment of this untamed tropical island domain based on the classic HG Wells story 'The Island of Dr. Moreau'.
-   Dehydration is an ever-present threat, as the dense undergrowth hampers your progress. Go prepared.
-   At launch, four new dungeons for you to test your strength against, featuring a mix of enemy types.
-   At night, the island becomes even more dangerous as the wildlife retreats and the Beastfolk emerge..
-   Pay close attention and discover secret lore derived from canon published works. Discover some truly deep Ravenloft lore cuts.
-   Rest and recuperate at centrally-located safe ‘mini hub’.
-   Dynamic equipment loadouts for Broken Ones ensures their threat profile is constantly shifting and always uncertain.
-   New exotic creatures bring the jungle to life with their vibrant plumage.. or camouflaged designs. Support for new and existing hide resources.
-   New exotic herbs expand the range of Herbalism.
-   New locations for precious metals and exotic woods.
-    New domain-specific loot.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 01:06:24 PM by CosmicRay »