Author Topic: Monsters fighting each other (hecueva infighting, maddened dead infighting)  (Read 430 times)

HirtZirk

• Outlander
Monster start infigthing on spawn when player walks into the map

Where: witnessed in harakir on lonely tower map next to the vistanie caravan arrival and in the crypt under morninglord

When: I suspect it is when spawn reaches maximum capacity and cannot grow but I dont know

What: the player walks in to discover the mobs are fighting each other and ignoring him.
when witnessed in the crypt under morninglord the  first room with cofin to the left was full of almost 8 maddenned deads and no other type of undead. this is what makes me think it is related to spawn strength.
in harakir I just noticed Hecuveda priest and greater zombie figthing each other and couldnt determine an reason.

One witness was in test (the crypt) one witness was in normal server (harakir)

inkcorvid

• Dark Power
Can confirm this issue seems to be specific to the test server, where it seems every mob is hostile to every other mob, and they will all attack one another right away to the exclusion of even noticing a player.
Active: Nissa Arden, Chiara Grassini
Shelved: Dindalmogra Ggol, Serinda Takmarin, Lyra Rimewood, Sofie Reiss, Aidelina Gatteux, Odette Sautereau, Livny Skovgaard, Innogen Ashe
Closed: Anjeza Bajramovic, Nim Farboffle