You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Blood o' the Vine Revamp - Doors and Keys  (Read 350 times)

Calad

• Champion of the Eternal Dawn
  • Undead Master
  • The Ancient. The Land.
Blood o' the Vine Revamp - Doors and Keys
« on: November 19, 2022, 10:22:33 AM »
First off, amazing job. The inn is lovely, and to me it reminds me even more of the Strahd's Possession Blood o' the Vine than the one before, somehow.

Though there are some small issues. Except the public room key, none of the keys bought from the innkeep work on the rooms upstairs. Private rooms are all unlocked and company rooms are all locked. Also, while the west door that goes upstairs is unlocked, north door is locked from the 1st floor, unlocked from the 2nd, so you can.. go downstairs from it, but not up. It is a bit odd. Sorry if my explanation is terrible.
Long live the Count, Strahd von Zarovich XI!

DM Bara

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Lord
Re: Blood o' the Vine Revamp - Doors and Keys
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2022, 10:25:28 AM »
Thank you, Ill take care of that asap!
Lo thar!

DM Bara

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2022, 11:57:16 AM »
First off, amazing job. The inn is lovely, and to me it reminds me even more of the Strahd's Possession Blood o' the Vine than the one before, somehow.

Though there are some small issues. Except the public room key, none of the keys bought from the innkeep work on the rooms upstairs. Private rooms are all unlocked and company rooms are all locked. Also, while the west door that goes upstairs is unlocked, north door is locked from the 1st floor, unlocked from the 2nd, so you can.. go downstairs from it, but not up. It is a bit odd. Sorry if my explanation is terrible.

Fixed and will be part of the next update
Lo thar!

MatticusCaesar

• Dark Power
  • Beware the Hinvasion!
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2022, 12:00:23 PM »
This looks phenomenal.  It is much more "modern" looking with the tilesets and artwork used.

Other than the keys/doors issues highlighted above, my only comments are minor aesthetic-related things:
More fireplaces/hearths, especially in the company rooms!  Those had always been RP gathering points for certain meetings.
Currently Playing:
Conner o'Clan Cunningham, Cando Weaselbite

On the sidelines but ready for action:
Tychon Corynian, Bjarna Blitzthorn, Remo Fenberry, Yerrith Greenstone, Gryllus Athens, Pristi Feld