You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: NCE Feedback  (Read 1249 times)

Anarcoplayba

• Red Academy
  • Dark Power
Re: NCE Feedback
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2022, 10:03:42 PM »
I think theres just.. less people during this NCE it feels like.

I am not participating in this NCE for two reasons:

1) It is not between christmas and new year, so I cannot play as I played lastyear.
2) in NCE, if you are not in the "high" levels, you are left with no dungeon to do.
Noignar Huillen: Ilmater Cleric.
Hedien Gine: Arrow and Bow Artist.
Dolin Schneim: Dwarven Soldier

Larissa Constance

• New to the Mists
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2022, 10:27:51 PM »
This is my first NCE on the server, I have been playing here for maybe a year or a little more. I think February of 2021 was my first day on the server, technically. But I have had a blast with this NCE. Yes, sometimes it felt like there were far too many people running about farming dungeons, but even with that, I've managed to hit level 7 through a lot of roleplay and battles and experiencing new things. Huge thanks to the MPCS like Verena who help to build the scenes and torment of the world up.

To all those who play and chat with Tanya, thank you for building up this NCE experience for me.
For Sigmar!

Player of:
Larissa Constance, Tanya Battleborn, Nicholas Halsey, Ledronius Cousland,Ottokar Ahrendt.

Di Infernis

• The Underworld
  • Outlander
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2022, 01:13:58 AM »
Well for this NCE I have more or less noticed, as I think every year, that there are a lot of people coming in with the goal of being the highest level or having killed as many Ampc as possible forgetting the A for Atmospheric and focusing on the word Mob.

I think however that many players felt frustrated, even revengeful, that the first day many were badly impaired and that some Ampc even the days after gave the impression to simply want to kill the groups of players at any cost instead of putting an atmosphere.

Of course far from claiming to have met everyone and I even think I have met quite a few of them having stayed inside during the night for most of the time, so I am talking about what I have seen and the resentment I have perceived on players without however talking about facts.

I do however tip my hat to Verana and Siegfried who gave me in the most beautiful scenes of my NCE without me seeing anyone being badly impaired in a corner or losing their hard earned weapons even when they have been disarmed and taken by either of you. Nice way to play with players and fear.