Within the swirling Mist (IC) > Biographies

Life and death of Harlequin

<< < (2/4) > >>

Nefensis:
Of Cherry, Charlotte and Clarissa.

Cherry, sweet Cherry, your beauty is quite reknowed.
     For tis how you work, business and jest never alone.
How we love our Jimmy, such a sweety.
     Never could we go a day without his glee.
Cherry, sweet Cherry, money and control is your woe.
     Never let one become your foe.

Clarissa, sweet Clarissa, your noble act fools all.
     Violin in hand, chin high, you really charms them all.
How we find use of James, we work together as a pact.
     Always with his talent complements our act.
Clarissa, sweet Clarissa, all the men falls at your feet.
     How easy tis to make them all baa like a sheep.

Charlotte, dreaded Charlotte, how hidden you have remained.
     Paintbrush and knife in hand, you delight in pain.
Blood on the wall, a smear on your lip.
      You fester in the darkest of all pit
Charlotte, dreaded Charlotte, you learned your peace.
      Dead you are, alive you feast!

Nefensis:
Sweet Cherry

Sweet Clarissa

Dreaded Charlotte

Nefensis:
The Prisoner

Sweet Clarissa, pacing away in the room above the cellar. The fingers of her left hand holding notes on an invisible violin as the right was threading into the wisps of shadows she was disturbing in her crisis. "Shut up shut up! Don't you understand?! He's mine.. mine you hear?" She yelled and growled all at once, brushing away the comforting shades that had gathered around her. Lovingly they hushed her voice and her mind drifted for a moment. She remained there immobile in the middle of the room arms wide, tears rolling on her cheeks. The battle was now raging inside.

"SiStEr! WhY dO yOu HaTe Me So? KiLlInG mE wAs NoT eNoUgHt?!!"

Silence answered Charlotte, Clarissa was trying with all her might to hush her up. She died, at her own hand as she slipped. Didn't she?

Comforting limbs all around her body and she collapsed on her knees. Loving tendrils of shadows wrapped around her. Her mind clicked on and the music picked up the familiar tune of the circus organ. Charlotte laughed and Clarissa weeped into the prison of her mind, her own self doubt her jailer and the dark influenced of Ravenloft sealing the deal. Cherry stood up brushing her suit and wiped the tears away, bellow the howling of a newly made friend reminded her the inspiration she felt. Paint brush and knife in hand she went about her painting..

Nefensis:
"Sleep well my toy.." she whispered softly to the man as he layed in bed that night.. shaken he was. Curled into a tight ball of fright. Every each and one shadows turning into a blood thirsty monster that would feed on his screams and his blood. He had felt the bite of the dagger held by the Caller, the soft brush of the Muse on his body and the tongue of the Angel delecting of his blood. All three loved him that night in their own way and it was good.. he had been the best toy for them in a long time and maybe they had gone to far.. maybe Cherry had not been enough to sooth his pain afterwards but out of bed he bolted, screaming as the shadow fey whispered to him a loving lullaby and into the dark night he ran, shadows running after him to swallow him till there was none.

"oops.. I broke it.." She thought sadly as she undressed and curled up where he had layed, taking in his scent before heading downstairs in her jestery outfit, her mask well in place, smiling.

Nefensis:

Fixing a broken toy

The scene was perfect, the players were ready, the special guest was on its way. Sadly one unwilling member of the troupe disagreed on the path to take. "DoNt YoU DaRe bItCh.." Growled Charlotte as Clarissa clasped the chain around her foot which began to tug and pull on its own. Clarissa had made her decision and that's how it would be done. The toy had been broken and it needed fixing. "ItSSsss NoT bRoKeN.." she hissed again but Clarissa had made her decision. "Love me love me, my sweet and lovely.." She hummed to herself as she waited in the lone room. The silence that swallowed her whole was beautiful and nigh perfect. The mice did their scritch and scratch and the old wood still worked its way around the nail, it was perfect. Something else in the room with her, something with eyes, something with a soul. It watched her as she remained there motionless, the shadow spirit watched her as she watched it. Curiosity stopped them from investigating any further, night had come and the spirit would watch the scene that unfurls before him.

The bard walked in, how stupid he was, they could have taken him again if it was their will and he could only blame himself for it. Lucky he was for they merely wished for his well being, he laid an eye on her slender and delicious body and he knew not if he should kiss her or kill her. He did none, he refused.. the scene was too perfect and the guest star refused the perfect part? Anger took one side of her as Charlotte mocked her endlessly. The night had been a waste. The Fates, Caller and Muse in all their games and farces, charades and play.. another innocent would soon come for them to enjoy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version