Author Topic: Comments and discussion revolving the roleplay XP change  (Read 7376 times)

TedFromDebate

• Undead Slayer
  • "Bardic Senses"
Re: Comments and discussion revolving the roleplay XP change
« Reply #200 on: September 29, 2022, 02:29:44 AM »
Maybe it's better making a few clarifications.

A "hub" is a place where people converge to go elsewhere. Atlanta Airport is a "hub", because it's conveniently in the middle of US. Other airports are made to be hubs even if they arent physically in the middle because policies, but that's what hubs are. Places where people go to go elsewhere. And due to the high traffic, they end up attracting services, and people linger.

The outskirts are a natural hub because of the morninglordian temple&crypts, lady's rest, and sits smack in the middle to paths going west, northwest, north, south and east.

Another hub, which is a natural hub, is Mist camp. It is literally a hub. You call it bus stop, but it's a hub. It has been designed to be THE Hub for the whole server. It used to be people aligned along the pathway waiting for someone to say "perf?" or creating impromptu duels because of boredom, but as it is now there's people more bent to roleplay, and it is a RP hub. I regularly roleplay there with a number variable between 5 and 10 people at all times whenever i log in, and the experience is probably linked to time zones but this is my experience. The experience is totally comparable to the outskirts. Sometimes I/we leave the place to go RP somewhere else, or we go dungeoneering somewhere else, exactly like in the outskirts. All it takes is for a character to craft a few benches and we recreate the lady's rest beer garden in the middle of the mists. I do not need to trek to vallaki in order to shed all the blind drive with some minor RPXP, i can do the same in MC at full RPXP, if I am seeking a mechanical advantage. if I go to vallaki is because I look for specific people to RP with.

Tser pool is not a hub. VOB is not a hub. Muhar is not a hub. Those are terminus, places you go to, and then come back from. If you are stuck in tser pool, that doesnt make it a hub, but a weird bus stop (yes, in this case) where you are stuck at for unforeseen reasons. And maybe it's me, but i never met more than two other people in Tser waiting for the morning to come. Thats because it's more logical waiting in -right!- the hub which is MC before taking the carriage to Tser.

I see no reason to wait in Tser and Rp there. it's an awkward place where everyone is looking nervously at their lower right corner to see how many more minutes they are to wait to get to seven oclock. Ive yet to meet people with an RP attitude "Oh what a fortuitous event! since we are all stuck here why dont we go somewhere nearby and smash things?" People dont leave MC to go raiding west barovia caves, and people that come from vallaki need to plan well ahead, they cant impromptu the Well just because they are bored.

Again, i dont like this change. it isnt working as intended, for what is my experience.

If your character is one that views the Mist Camp as more than a bus stop, or perhaps a glorified inn, then I just don't think this change is something you should care about- but if you feel like that, and you want to rp with your friend(here I am assuming you two are simular level/ability) what about Vallaki makes you need to go back?

I guess like, my characters have felt fairly at home at times in the Mist Camp- but they had to go back usually because of Kinship affairs/ a general want to go actually help some people rather than bash skulls. Assuming you'd mention faction play if you were doing it (which IMO is the real possible loss of benefit- there are people, though not persay just the kinship, that might need to be to meetings and the like like the dwarves, who I'd say overall I don't hear alot of disrupting RP from any dwarf PC) why can't your friend just come to Mist Camp if you two need to talk? It's just as natural either way, from the way you make it sound- but, I'd argue that the reason you want to go to Vallaki is because there's alot more meaningful RP there- sure you can drink, but it doesn't feel the same- it fits a different type of RP- that you or your friend probably prefer to deal with/ your character or their character prefers to be a part of. And I think that's fine- and it's why xp in Barovia feels nice- because it feels bad to be punishing people for doing the point of the server.
Raine
"Everyone's got a song singing on, but what they don't know is they write the verses."

Lucille Kelter - Oathbearer of Atlas
"Love not only one's victory, but love one's struggle as well."

Maffa

• Dark Power
« Reply #201 on: September 29, 2022, 02:49:32 AM »

If your character is one that views the Mist Camp as more than a bus stop, or perhaps a glorified inn, then I just don't think this change is something you should care about- but if you feel like that, and you want to rp with your friend(here I am assuming you two are simular level/ability) what about Vallaki makes you need to go back?

We are not.
Vallaki is also a place where people decide to play Rp characters, people that dont level up (with a purpose i mean). Vallaki is a place where slice of life Rp happen, which cant be done in mist camp because it's a "non place" -it's me and my friends and all that come and join us from time to time that make it a "place" (if we were the kind of people that would whisper only in huddles there would be none of it)- so in Vallaki you have the factions, the aster, the white lily, the clinic, the lounge, etc.

So I feel the need to go back and enjoy staying with specific people that I can only find where I want them to, i.e. Vallaki.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 03:01:26 AM by Maffa »

Character List:

Marph - Closured
Marius Rucescu - Closured
Romeo Lascaris - Closured

SardineTheAncestor

• Dark Power
« Reply #202 on: September 29, 2022, 03:32:57 AM »
Just to clarify, the bus stop Rocket and I were referring to is that little overhang that sits on the road just outside the tser pool, not colloquial for the mist camp/keep of the dyad area. The MC is obviously hub viable because it has direct and indirect access routes to literally every place on the server except the "NCE zone" and anything not in it is a quick wagon ride away. Vallaki can survive even being cut off from it because of everything else it has going for it.
Insatisfait permanent, c'est ça l'apanage du champion.

Rocket

• Undead Slayer
  • Prepare for Trouble
« Reply #203 on: September 29, 2022, 03:35:08 AM »
Outskirts is a hub that is enmeshed with the surrounding setting(Barovia).
The mist camp is a hub that is disjoint from the surrounding setting(other domains).

There are clear effects on RP because of this.

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #204 on: September 29, 2022, 05:03:38 AM »
Again, i dont like this change. it isnt working as intended, for what is my experience.

"Not working as intended" may go both ways. It could not be working by not reaching its mark, but truth is that it is too soon to say if it worked or not. We first need to collect actual data about it, then we'll reevaluate.

But lets say "it doesn't" and we need to revise it further. What alternative would you propose then under these three variables?

- One that reaches the intended goal of slowing down the return of those that leave Western Barovia.
- One that can be reasonably explained in-game.
- One that is fair for all.

The Vistani deciding to conduct business by day only and having the elixir to be potent by day only being the current explanations. We considered other avenues such as increasing the prices of the elixir, but that would only hurt lower level characters. We considered limiting buying the elixir to once a day or once a week (both IG or real-life), but that'd made it even more difficult and annoying then now where it is only unavailable every other 72 minutes.

I'm not just asking Maffa here. I'm asking everyone, if you don't like the current what would you have it be? "No restriction" is not an option. We remember what it was when there was none, and it was bad Soren explained why there is a need for one and we will not return to that state.
Best Regards!
MAB

Dev. Relationist for the Dark Powers.
1 Castle Road, Castle Ravenloft, Village of Barovia.

bloodless

• The Underworld
  • Dark Power
  • ?
« Reply #205 on: September 29, 2022, 05:09:18 AM »
One elixir per rl day might be a smoother option in the immediate but it has its obvious downside. I suppose if the metrics exist for how often a character does the trip per day, it would be worth looking at it. And if it exists and if the majority fall in line with the once a day, then make that change. Someone will always be unhappy, but we're trying to maximise the benefits here. Something-something omelette and eggs.

Maffa

• Dark Power
« Reply #206 on: September 29, 2022, 05:33:38 AM »
even if it were two per RL day it wouldnt hurt honestly.
or one per day plu one mistway open on the western side

Character List:

Marph - Closured

Knight of Rhodes

• The Butcher of Barovia
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #207 on: September 29, 2022, 05:47:34 AM »
Twice per 24 IRL Hours.

It is universally restrictive, but doesnt hammer the people that log in at oddball unpredictable hours. It gives everyone a fighting chance and still limits flippant travel.

I dont like the time slot excuse. If the NPC is out and about, his excellence can provide a potion >:|

Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men

SardineTheAncestor

• Dark Power
« Reply #208 on: September 29, 2022, 05:58:54 AM »
I was joking with a friend that after level 12 your OCR would start increasing by 1 per level which would make it impossible for most high levels to use the ferry, besides a lucky few Charisma classes and anyone who makes room for influence in their builds. The old dragon disciple fix, which of course eventually got changed. Wouldn't exactly be bulletproof, but the ferry letting high levels easily (and quite cheaply) get back to Vallaki is obviously a problem since the mist spawns even now are rarely a problem for characters at 14+.

I don't play enough to have a horse in this race, but here are some of my more serious ideas.

I am still very much in support of the idea that characters in the "NCE zone" are level drained irrevocably to level 14 and the only way to remove this debuff is to leave. It can absolutely be explained via IC superstitions from many different angles. Is it a curse? Have the Barovians "willed away" high level magic with their own fear? Is it Strahd's oppression made manifest? Something more sinister still? Who knows.

One elixir per 18 hours seems like it would be fine (supporting those who cannot log on at the same time every night). Say it's something to do with the elixir having side effects if taken too often. Perhaps if you make it so a second one can be used, it gives you a debuff if you do it twice in a 24 hour period (with a warning beforehand that just looking at the potion makes you feel queasy). I think you could combo this with the above.

Zyemeth

• Undead Master
« Reply #209 on: September 29, 2022, 06:29:02 AM »
Once per 12 hours being able to enter WB sounds like a good solution to me.

Maffa

• Dark Power
« Reply #210 on: September 29, 2022, 06:29:52 AM »
I was joking with a friend that after level 12 your OCR would start increasing by 1 per level which would make it impossible for most high levels to use the ferry, besides a lucky few Charisma classes and anyone who makes room for influence in their builds. The old dragon disciple fix, which of course eventually got changed. Wouldn't exactly be bulletproof, but the ferry letting high levels easily (and quite cheaply) get back to Vallaki is obviously a problem since the mist spawns even now are rarely a problem for characters at 14+.

I don't play enough to have a horse in this race, but here are some of my more serious ideas.

I am still very much in support of the idea that characters in the "NCE zone" are level drained irrevocably to level 14 and the only way to remove this debuff is to leave. It can absolutely be explained via IC superstitions from many different angles. Is it a curse? Have the Barovians "willed away" high level magic with their own fear? Is it Strahd's oppression made manifest? Something more sinister still? Who knows.

One elixir per 18 hours seems like it would be fine (supporting those who cannot log on at the same time every night). Say it's something to do with the elixir having side effects if taken too often. Perhaps if you make it so a second one can be used, it gives you a debuff if you do it twice in a 24 hour period (with a warning beforehand that just looking at the potion makes you feel queasy). I think you could combo this with the above.

I still think that keeping people out from the only real SoL hub in the server is a mistake. Higher levels either need a higher stakes area in Vallaki (like the nobles and residential districts) with higher stakes interaction, there are noble families i never had the chance to interact with until last month when for the first time i met a Romulich. there are other three noble families plus the Burgomaster which we know nothing about. Or, there is a need of a middle age/no later than renaissance themed, all classes/rp type inclusive SoL hub for high levels, which Port is not.

The way the server is built now is you go dungeoneering outside vallaki and you come back, or loiter in MC when you miss from vallaki for to long and you lose touch with the new faces. It's a commuter life that the server force on people the way it is designed, and for lack of alternatives.

This said, one potion every 12 hours RL could do the trick, if thats the way it needs to be done.

Character List:

Marph - Closured

Death

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #211 on: September 29, 2022, 06:31:38 AM »

"Not working as intended" may go both ways. It could not be working by not reaching its mark, but truth is that it is too soon to say if it worked or not. We first need to collect actual data about it, then we'll reevaluate.

But lets say "it doesn't" and we need to revise it further. What alternative would you propose then under these three variables?

- One that reaches the intended goal of slowing down the return of those that leave Western Barovia.

The Vistani deciding to conduct business by day only and having the elixir to be potent by day only being the current explanations. We considered other avenues such as increasing the prices of the elixir, but that would only hurt lower level characters. We considered limiting buying the elixir to once a day or once a week (both IG or real-life), but that'd made it even more difficult and annoying then now where it is only unavailable every other 72 minutes.

I'm not just asking Maffa here. I'm asking everyone, if you don't like the current what would you have it be? "No restriction" is not an option. We remember what it was when there was none, and it was bad Soren explained why there is a need for one and we will not return to that state.

The one suggestion I'm gonna offer for the variables is that, perhaps there could be a time limit of use on the Vistani elixir of at least 5 minutes (as an example number). You get the potion, and then you have to actually commit to getting towards the mist wall in time, once you drink the potion after it's served to you, the timing is urgent and you shouldn't be messing around. Once that time is up, there should be a cooldown on purchasing the elixir while they... brew another one to be used, I guess. This would slow down players and force them to prepare and commit for their destination (like avoiding being over-encumbered, getting distracted, making sure the path is clear of monsters and obstacles ahead of time etc) and if they miss the small window of time they have to wait a few ticks again or however time is deemed best, instead of being time gated by day/night cycles.

I've always been under the impression the elixir operates like a short lasted potion, and the Vistani, of course, would not have an unlimited number of litres of the potion, but would likely keep it brewing if they thought it profitable at all hours of the day to adventurers and foolhardy giorgios who really want to leave the safety of their camp to risk the old noapte. I don't think they care enough about the well being of adventurers to actively stop them from purchasing their elixir during the night time. I think this would make sense perfectly, at least to me.

This would also remain fair for all, because you'd need to operate still under cooldowns and the passing of Irl time, but it would not be as tedious or oocly disruptive as players have been reporting. It's a rough idea, but I think it's a better implemention if the edges are smoothed out properly, and wouldn't take as much time as having to be forced to wait through the long night cycles.

Miuo

• Discord: Miuo
  • Dark Power
« Reply #212 on: September 29, 2022, 07:48:01 AM »
One of the things im not seeing discussed very much for suggested changes, debates on where people should rp. Or dislike of those of upper levels being in certain zones. Are timezones/play times.

As someone who works nights full time, most of my activity time is very early EST mornings and afternoons. Of which i rarely see much more than between 20-40 people on. Most of these are spread across the server or in groups off elsewhere leaving very people to rp with or do things with. Vastly fewer on the other side of the mist wall. Outside of days off when i can be active during peak times to even try in engage in zones i could get full rp xp, the fact 5-6 days of the week im around in the mornings means iv very little attachment or place in the rp and groups there who are more invested in things they have all been pouring time into.

PoTM is first and foremost an RP server, being able to get even a little rp xp in the most active area in the game with the few players around has been a blessing. Nowhere is ever going to be as active or as transient as the outskirts when it comes to RP. Not as long as thats going to be the prime and defunct starting zone for just about every character.  If i was to go where i "belong" i barely ever get to enjoy any measure of rp, this is a rp server, im here to rp. So im going to go and be where I can actually get that out of the server.

If i wanted to solo stuff, and play by my self, id play a single player game.

William Roberts

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Lord
  • Thrown a kettle over a pub...what have you done?
« Reply #213 on: September 29, 2022, 09:12:06 AM »
What alternative would you propose then under these three variables?

Perhaps put the two choices (current or using the elixir once per IG/RL day/week) to vote and decide by majority. Universal fairness is an elusive goal, but this would at least eliminate arguments against the result that are based on the majority of players agreeing with X because one would know which X the majority preferred. Allowing the community to have a voice in the decision should also increase by-in to the result.

Beauty like a tightened bow, a kind that is not natural in an age like this.

QDS

• Undead Master
« Reply #214 on: September 29, 2022, 10:57:37 AM »
Spoiler: show
I'm late to the party since I cannot play here for now but I have another idea that kind of sprang up from my first experience on this server. Firstly, the idea comes up from the fact that this is Barovia. Being outside means to die, be you level two or twenty. So, here I go:

1. RP XP is set to max. Bonus XP during the night (since people will probably cry inside inns/temples/houses)
2. During the night, all mobs will be in large numbers and boosted to very high levels including 20; if possible, no XP from them so they cannot be farmed (probably an OnDeath script for specific mobs that removes the xp?)
3. No resting during the nights outside. You cannot rest in a land that wants you dead. Or, allowed to rest but with an ambush mechanic with high level monsters.
4. All AMPCs and MPCs are boosted immediately to lvl 20 by default when they roll their new "form". If they got there, they deserve it. Also they have tools to deal with the night since it is their playground.
5. This applies to all areas on the server, not only Barovia.
6. For new players, a message will be shown before they enter then mists from ooc character setup area to tell them that night means death.

I know this is a dream setup but I do believe the night in the Ravenloft setting should be feared not only by low levels or mids. But by max levels too.
Also Strahd should walk the land. Literally. Whomever meets him should have a bad night.

Now, I know my ideas are impossible to implement (Aurora allows such implementation. I just mean from the point of view of players in general), but the idea proposed by the team seems good. Gives the ones that have to stay in Vallaki/Barovia a chance at some extra xp that is desperately needed, since most do not dungeon and if they do, they have to trample on some faction limitations (e.g. Garda or even MLers)... or wait for DM events where of course, their shine is stolen by high levels.
  Anyway, my two cents. I look forward to returning here.
Rock'n'rolla...

Rocket

• Undead Slayer
  • Prepare for Trouble
« Reply #215 on: September 29, 2022, 01:10:13 PM »
1. RP XP is set to max. Bonus XP during the night (since people will probably cry inside inns/temples/houses)
2. During the night, all mobs will be in large numbers and boosted to very high levels including 20; if possible, no XP from them so they cannot be farmed (probably an OnDeath script for specific mobs that removes the xp?)
3. No resting during the nights outside. You cannot rest in a land that wants you dead. Or, allowed to rest but with an ambush mechanic with high level monsters.
4. All AMPCs and MPCs are boosted immediately to lvl 20 by default when they roll their new "form". If they got there, they deserve it. Also they have tools to deal with the night since it is their playground.
6. For new players, a message will be shown before they enter then mists from ooc character setup area to tell them that night means death.

This is so far out there, it has to be good. :lol:

But seriously, if we were actually OOC fearful of the night, because we worry about our character dying, yea that would change things up.

myrddraal

• Dark Lord
« Reply #216 on: September 29, 2022, 01:45:43 PM »
One mist potion per ooc day would also stop people from galavanting back and forth too.  At least haphazardly.  It doesn’t really stop high levels from running off and dungeoning to blind drive and then just coming back after for a week though.  One way that people would loathe, but be effective at stopping people from crossing willy nilly would make it one way per ooc day and deciding if your dungeoning is worth missing any event or RP that *might* happen.  Would be an actual deterrent to power leveling and put more focus on RPing too.

Lion El'Jonson

• Dark Lord
« Reply #217 on: September 29, 2022, 02:48:39 PM »
  Anyway, my two cents. I look forward to returning here.

Unironically +1 most of these changes, though I know they would NEVER happen. Intense difficulty is something I love in games (even if I'm not good at them). But from what I understand, we're in the minority and changes like this would bring an ocean of complaints.

One mist potion per ooc day would also stop people from galavanting back and forth too.

As a crafter I would absolutely hate this. ;(

Death

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #218 on: September 29, 2022, 03:06:47 PM »
One mist potion per ooc day would also stop people from galavanting back and forth too.  At least haphazardly.  It doesn’t really stop high levels from running off and dungeoning to blind drive and then just coming back after for a week though.  One way that people would loathe, but be effective at stopping people from crossing willy nilly would make it one way per ooc day and deciding if your dungeoning is worth missing any event or RP that *might* happen.  Would be an actual deterrent to power leveling and put more focus on RPing too.

I'm not certain this is much better of a solution. There are players who appear to already be leaving and quitting playing because they're finding it difficult to get to the places they want to or need to be for their RP and gameplay, and as a member of this community I find this deeply saddening and concerning. We need to work on making this more accessible within the variables that MAB has posted, instead of more outlandish and difficult. People do not have the time to wait 24 hours and be trapped in Eastern Barovia or the Mist Camp, or anywhere else. The issue at play here is not people galavanting back and forth willy nilly, it's the concern that high level PCs who spend a great deal of time past Eastern Barovia and beyond, will arrive to Barovia to disrupt normal low level dungeons, RP, XP, and AMPC experiences.

Ideally you want something to /slow/ down their arrival, but not to such a degree where you'd need to commit IRL days to decide whether you want to stay on one side or the other.

myrddraal

• Dark Lord
« Reply #219 on: September 29, 2022, 04:01:19 PM »

I'm not certain this is much better of a solution. There are players who appear to already be leaving and quitting playing because they're finding it difficult to get to the places they want to or need to be for their RP and gameplay, and as a member of this community I find this deeply saddening and concerning. We need to work on making this more accessible within the variables that MAB has posted, instead of more outlandish and difficult. People do not have the time to wait 24 hours and be trapped in Eastern Barovia or the Mist Camp, or anywhere else. The issue at play here is not people galavanting back and forth willy nilly, it's the concern that high level PCs who spend a great deal of time past Eastern Barovia and beyond, will arrive to Barovia to disrupt normal low level dungeons, RP, XP, and AMPC experiences.

Ideally you want something to /slow/ down their arrival, but not to such a degree where you'd need to commit IRL days to decide whether you want to stay on one side or the other.

There are a LOT of reasons people are quitting that I wont get into.

TedFromDebate

• Undead Slayer
  • "Bardic Senses"
« Reply #220 on: September 29, 2022, 05:16:40 PM »

I am curious if you guys are willing to adjust the time- if the point is just to stop high levels from ruining MPC rp, would having our potion seller sleep till 4am (or even just 2? I feel like you can't really do alot to affect MPC rp if you don't get back till like 4-5am).

I think this has the intended effect while reducing the penalty it can have on those that just need to get over there for the morning. And you know- our poor potion boy still gets his needed rest he's missed out on for so long.
Raine
"Everyone's got a song singing on, but what they don't know is they write the verses."

SardineTheAncestor

• Dark Power
« Reply #221 on: September 29, 2022, 06:36:54 PM »

I am in agreement. I think the only way you'll see people choose to not return to Barovia is if there is some consequence to returning. A literal wall with no way around it is just going to annoy people. This is not a feature where the excuse "trimming the fat" comes into play IMO.

As far as IC changes go, the potion being limited to 1-2 times per 12-18 hours is really easy to apply IC logic to (potion sickness), and the level drain mechanic makes so much sense it would be an alright provision for even a domain like Darkon's "dread amnesia" if it could be implemented fairly. I would prefer a hard level cap of 14 across the entire server but this would be the next best thing.

PrimetheGrime

• Full-time Hunter, Part-time Outlaw
  • The Wayfarer Kinship
  • Dark Power
« Reply #222 on: September 29, 2022, 10:41:39 PM »

This is so far out there, it has to be good. :lol:

But seriously, if we were actually OOC fearful of the night, because we worry about our character dying, yea that would change things up.

The issue that comes to play with this suggestion is as a rp server, we want players to rp, even outside in the night when it makes rp sense. Keeping everyone boxed in at night shouldn't be the intent, but we also dont want a night market in the outskirts where the terrors of the night are ignored because they aren't a threat to levels 12 and up.

I'd love for tougher enemies in the night, but they would need to be strategically placed so as to not prevent people actually rping in the dark from doing their thing mechanically unmolested

stefan pall

• Outlander
« Reply #223 on: October 04, 2022, 06:18:25 AM »
I feel this is a mostly welcome change - especially for players that love Barovia and like to RP there 90% of the time.

From my perspective, the minor RPXP isnt likely to make me stay in Western Barovia on a high level more than I'd do otherwise anyway.

But for anyone, literally, who loves that place it's an amazing change not to get forever stuck on a char around 13-14 just because they value RP in the area more than hunting XP and treasure in MC.

Thanks.

TedFromDebate

• Undead Slayer
  • "Bardic Senses"
« Reply #224 on: November 22, 2022, 11:41:31 PM »
I don't know if this is intentional, and apoligies if this should instead be a bug report, but the current post patch way of getting to the mist wall with a potion feels far less intuitive than the previous. very good way of doing it

Now, you have to bring a potion there, because, as it seems to be, the potion lasts for only a short time before going through (Or you have to just bring it there and do the prompt like old?) needs to somehow be messaged through what the Vistani says to you, because as of now it still says drink it next to him, which I did, then I had an unpleasant surprise of (even though I got to Barovia at 4pm) getting to the mist wall on time and realizing that I had not used the potion as I was supposed to, of which nowhere says it.

I haven't minded it up to this point, but I suppose it's good to mention that obnoxious OOC stuff like this needs to be explcitly said OOC (But, as I'll say again, I don't mind it overall, just now I get the anger it can produce when you miss the cutoff after making a good faith effort to get there), and not making people guess and then be fairly pissed when they lose out on a night of rping because no one is in the Mist Camp as of now post NCE.

Edit: Apparently it hasn't changed besides being able to be poppable later. Maybe I'm just having a chicanary moment, but I swear I never missed the mist wall under the pre patch system. (1 after Magna Carta. As if I could ever make such a mistake). But, it might be good to not mention dusk, since I think there's some confusion that I see on it on the discord. Or, as someone told me, changing it to 6 would also be a welcome change to make sense.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 12:01:20 AM by TedFromDebate »
Raine