Author Topic: JULIO'S GRAND BAATORIAN BRAWL  (Read 458 times)

Imperial

• Undead Master
  • siggy image courtesy of bunnie
JULIO'S GRAND BAATORIAN BRAWL
« on: September 12, 2022, 05:09:12 PM »
[Flyers mysteriously show up in rarely-traveled alleyways and in grimy corners of Vallaki's sewers...]

Come one, come all, to the greatest spectacle Vallaki has ever seen! There will be maiming, there will be killing, there will be no punches pulled and none will be turned away at the door! To take place in the sewers beneath Vallaki's Warehouse District; again, all are welcome!

Points will be awarded for the following:

- 2 points for winning a fight
- 1 for anything clever and innovative, cunning brings a smile to this imp’s face!
- 1 for acts of brutality, maimings, outright mutilation of corpses, because THAT’s what we all came to see!

Rules are as following:

- Anything goes! Trickery and being a rat bastard is encouraged.
- 10 seconds to prepare. I’ll count the combatants down. Can be you ward yourself, or you go through your collection of scrolls and potions, whatever. No attacking your opponent during this time, wait for me to ring the bell.
- All weapons are encouraged, but nasty ones that cause bones to crack are my favorite.

There will be three brackets:

SPINAGON BRACKET ((lvl 1-8)): this is for novices and greenhorns. 25,000 fangs up for grabs.

ERINYES BRACKET ((lvl 8-14)): For more experienced brawlers, looking for a challenge. 50,000 fangs offered to the victor.

PIT FIEND BRACKET ((lvl 14-20)): Big boys and girls only. Winner gets a whopping 100,000 fangs.

LAST MAN STANDING:
This one’s for fun, and open for everyone. Exactly what it says, be the last man standing in the arena to win 50,000 fangs in this free-for-all. Good luck.

A WARNING TO ALL MEDDLESOME, DO-GOODER TYPES: Should any dimwit try to have a go at me, try to slay me, see me banished, or otherwise disrupt the proceedings in a way that brings about an early end to the tournament, I will have all the money I’ve earmarked for prizes instead go towards putting a price on their stupid head, and there will likely be plenty of people eager to cash in. Don’t try anything funny.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 05:14:33 PM by Imperial »

Imperial

• Undead Master
  • siggy image courtesy of bunnie
Re: JULIO'S GRAND BAATORIAN BRAWL
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2022, 02:49:30 PM »
((This is today, in 2 hours and change!))