You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Logging in to near death even though logged out uninjured  (Read 419 times)

ServantofShar

• Outlander
Logging in to near death even though logged out uninjured
« on: August 19, 2022, 03:36:27 PM »
Game Login: Wolflover096
Character: Amara

Twice today I logged in and I was at near death even though I logged out at uninjured. The first time was around 10:15am EST and was in the Keep in the mists in one of the North Wing rooms. The second time was at 3:26pm EST just outside of Port near the caravan. This is the first time such a thing has happened to me, so I don’t know if this is a character bug or a general bug.

Alan Hunter

• Dark Lord
Re: Logging in to near death even though logged out uninjured
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 05:37:24 PM »
You eliminated the notions of Spell or Item Buffs? Can you tell us yer Character Class incase its like a Class Buff that may cause this.
"For Evil to win is for good men to do nothing."

ServantofShar

• Outlander
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 06:37:13 PM »
I rested both times before logging out, so there were no spells active. And it is not a class buff, as I haven’t before witnessed this happen on this character (seven year old character who has been at the same level for the last month or so). I would prefer not to put the details of my character other than the name I stated in the original post out openly, but if a developer who works on bugs wants that information so as to check to make sure, they can send me a personal message here on the forums and I will give it to them.

Alan Hunter

• Dark Lord
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022, 07:39:21 PM »
Cool. Sorry if I was forward I meant no disrespect. Hopefully a DM will get with you to help. All I can think is of a bug from something causing it. Only other things is a trap or effect in the environment but you recieve I. Your combat log "someone damaged you." With info on how much.

If it's an older character from earlier Ravenloft have you updated them yet when prompted in ooc lounge? I heard some old char folks had some issues and needed Dm assistance.
"For Evil to win is for good men to do nothing."

ladylena

• Gundie Mom
  • Dark Power
  • Meow!
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2022, 03:16:35 PM »
This may be unrelated, but I just hopped on a dead character to check the ingame time and lo and behold, the ghost of erzsebet varga is badly injured.
Currently playing:
                          Narcissa Bogdan