You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: [Vallaki Sewers] The Winged Crocodile EVENT - Drinking Competition  (Read 404 times)

InMyDarkestHours

• The Underworld
  • Undead Master
  • I reveal my heart, to this beauty dressed in dark
[The following notices are posted in The Drain and the Keep of the Dyad]

DRINKING COMPETITION OF THE PLANES!

The Winged Crocodile, proudly owned and operated by Mip-Enterprises, introduces you to our latest drinking competition! We know we've not been open much at all and news of our next event has been a long time coming, but it'll will be worth the wait. With an all new selection of exotic imported liquors you've not seen before, mysteriously sourced from secret regions, every single one has been reviewed and approved for quality and enjoyment! Each will be a planar adventure for you to partake in!

How does this work, you're wondering? Sure. We're looking to invite a minimum of four contestants and a maximum of eight to keep things manageable. Registration price is five-hundred wolf fang and is first-come first-served. Contact Miphetra in the Drain or Mist Keep to lock in a spot! Entry is free to everyone else who wishes to enjoy the new drinks for themselves and shout the next drinking champion's name!

There are ten rounds in total, each round becoming progressively more challenging for you to hold onto your liquor! Between each round will be a short interlude so you can gather your wits and allow us to serve our lovely customers. But be warned, it's not just about keeping your constitution in check. Sometimes the drinks themselves have a personality...

Prizes:
First place: 50,000 wolf fang
Second place: 20,000 wolf fang
Third place: 5,000 wolf fang
Last place: Free drinks for self and friends for the remainder of the event
If you survive all ten rounds, first place prize is split equally with other winners

Date & Time:
Friday, 12 August 2022 at 10:30:00 p.m (UTC)
Saturday, 13 August 2022 at 10:30:00 a.m. (NZST)

//Countdown

« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 06:56:08 PM by InMyDarkestHours »

InMyDarkestHours

• The Underworld
  • Undead Master
Re: [Vallaki Sewers] The Winged Crocodile EVENT - Drinking Competition
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2022, 06:29:41 PM »
// Reminder. This is happening in 24 hours at time of posting!

InMyDarkestHours

• The Underworld
  • Undead Master
Re: [Vallaki Sewers] The Winged Crocodile EVENT - Drinking Competition
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2022, 05:01:04 PM »
// Reminder: 1hr30 away!