Suggestions, Feedback & Bug Reports (OOC) > Module Feedback and Suggestions

Red Academy Faction not preventing aggro from casting spells in Hazlan.

(1/3) > >>

Anarcoplayba:
Name: Red Academy Faction not preventing aggro from casting spells in Hazlan.

Where: Ramulai

When: Today, 11:00 GMT -3

What: My wiz and another wiz (Romehr) got aggroed after casting spells in Ramulai. I was wearing the Academy Cloak.

Recreate: Go to Ramulai, Cast spells in front NPCs.

Ideas: Maybe the guards in Ramulai are not identifying Red Academy members? I did not test around the domain, but it may be the same with other NPCs.

Update: after I brought line of sight it simply became neutral again. Also, my OCR is and was at normal levels.

JustMonika:
What spell did you cast?

Anarcoplayba:

--- Quote from: JustMonika on July 25, 2022, 02:21:25 PM ---What spell did you cast?

--- End quote ---

Web, grease, a few bigby in a willing test subject. Same thing for the other wiz.

EO:
Some NPCs will react to harmful spells no matter your faction; can you specify which NPCs specifically reacted, and if you're properly set up in the faction?

Anarcoplayba:

--- Quote from: EO on July 26, 2022, 06:25:57 PM ---Some NPCs will react to harmful spells no matter your faction; can you specify which NPCs specifically reacted, and if you're properly set up in the faction?

--- End quote ---

I was properly set up in faction (was using the Cloak and even could make him friend of the faction after he was hostile).

The NPC was one called "Hazlani Soldier" I guess. It was one of the soldiers that patrols the area around the Inn in Ramulai.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version