Author Topic: Help Wanted: Seeking Several Inspirational Persons for ~15 Minutes o'Work  (Read 382 times)

MatticusCaesar

• Dark Power
  • Beware the Hinvasion!
[A notice is again posted by the "notice tree" outside the Lady's Resting Place Inn]

Greetings,

I be seeking the aid o' as many as FIVE souls full o' marvel an' wonder, who can lend ideas, grace, and afflatus to a complex workshop project I need to do.

If ye be capable o' such, please seek me out, Conner o' Clan Cunningham.  I expect to be in the Vallaki area for some time.

Ye will be well-compensated for your time, and with an extra bonus should ye help make me successful!  Potentially 2500 fangs in all should ye have the right kind o' inspiration to lend!

Sincerely,
Conner o' Clan Cunningham
« Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 04:47:29 PM by MatticusCaesar »
Currently Playing:
Conner o'Clan Cunningham, Cando Weaselbite

On the sidelines but ready for action:
Tychon Corynian, Bjarna Blitzthorn, Remo Fenberry, Yerrith Greenstone, Gryllus Athens, Pristi Feld

MatticusCaesar

• Dark Power
  • Beware the Hinvasion!
[after much weathering form the heavy summer rains, a fresh copy of the the notice is reposted]
Currently Playing:

Tychon Corynian, Bjarna Blitzthorn, Remo Fenberry, Yerrith Greenstone, Gryllus Athens, Pristi Feld

MatticusCaesar

• Dark Power
  • Beware the Hinvasion!
[The posting is removed]
Currently Playing: