You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Proclamations of the Golden Homiliarum  (Read 861 times)

Hummer Guy (Birdman)

• Dark Lord
Proclamations of the Golden Homiliarum
« on: June 12, 2022, 08:55:29 AM »
[Word is spread around Hazlan in the form of parchment. Rumor would have it these notices are delivered by groups of dark figures at night...]

People of Hazlan! You have been lied to for long enough, you have been lead away from the path of might and thus tread on a road of weakness! The Church Upon Soil that calls itself the Church of the Lawgiver is little more than a farce. Our true God; Bane the Lawgiver has been dishonored by the 'elite' men and women of wealth! Through use of illusions and social manipulation you Rashemi people have been made to believe that you are weak. The Mulan can't plough fields, nor work endlessly. The Mulan require shade, drinks cooled by their foul and unholy magic, and luxuries while others labor.

The bald and tattooed commit these moral corruptions while stuffing their fat faces with an seemingly endless string of kebabs that the Rashemi prepare! In the woods by themselves, they could never even make their own meals to get as fat as they are. 'Might Makes Right' has been cast aside from the Church and most shameful of all our God; He who is the perfect and divine being of tyranny has become not an entity of worship for these irreverent bald cattle but as a tool to enforce their political will.

The Golden Homiliarium, the true word of God has decreed: Bane the Lawgiver is not a tool! He is no pick to mine Mulani iron, He is no plough to tend fields! He is not at the disposal of mortal men but we are at His disposal instead! All those who seek true tyranny through true might seek out the Golden Homiliarium and I will carry you upon an iron chariot gilded in gold to the gates of the Iron Paradise

Signed,

Sorthelgen Dvornikov; Black Saint of the Lawgiver

//Placed IG
Spoiler: show

« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 12:06:59 PM by Meduegna »

Hummer Guy (Birdman)

• Dark Lord
Re: Proclamations of the Golden Homiliarum
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2022, 12:16:48 PM »
[Words continue to spread around Hazlan surrounding rumors of a growing army...]

Rashemi Children of the Lawgiver! Listen here and listen well! The Mulani illusions of strength are just that, an illusion. They cannot tend their own fields, they can not do any of their own heavy lifting, they cannot do the manual labor they so demand of you. Their strength is nestled in the bosom of LIES that you all choose to believe. For every ten Rashemi there is one Mulani. They cannot do their own labor, they do not have the strength in numbers, and they are so desperate for loyal witches they accept those capable of such craft into the unholy Red Academy.

The Mulan fear the Rashemi, and like wise they fear their lies being unraveled before their eyes! Might Make Right; not illusions of might. Strength and Truth are praised by the Lawgiver not scheming decadence. Liberate yourselves from Hazlik the ARROGANT and Eleni the Traitorous WHORE seek the Golden Homiliarum! Rise up and remove imaginary shackles and place your lounging 'masters' in true shackles of iron!

Mulani! Heed my words! The abuse of my Lord, and the use of lies in place of strength are unforgivable. I am declaring all out war upon your ilk. The road to true tyranny will be paved in the blood and bones of the Mulani charlatans. Their guts will be used to feed our war hounds, and their heads will be on display for all to see. That the true masters of Hazlan are not to be trifled with!

DEATH TO THE MULAN! DEATH TO CHARLATANS! HAIL TYRANNY! HAIL THE LAWGIVER! LONG LIVE THE EXALTED DEAD AND THE BLACK SAINTS OF ORDER!

Commanded,

//Placed IG

« Last Edit: June 18, 2022, 12:27:01 PM by Meduegna »

Hummer Guy (Birdman)

• Dark Lord
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2022, 07:37:06 PM »
[The bold words simply become bolder and rumor would have it there is plenty of weight behind such words. This notice was perhaps the most egregious as the tattooed scalp of a mulani was nailed next to the notice. Surrounding this macabre reminder? a slaughtered passage of two gudkaedes soldiers, and a mulani woman. One of the gudkaedes had been drawn and quartered. The woman had been disembowled entirely...]

Rashemi Children of the Lawgiver! As your guide to true tyranny and an iron angel of His will I have brought for you a gift! Behold your so called 'Masters' torn to pieces. Remember, they retreat to the shade for their bald heads cannot bear the heat of the sun, the heat of His truth! Remember they defile the perfect form of man through their incessant tattooing and head shaving! Remember that they need you more than you need them. I invite all you Rashemi who seek this Iron truth gilded in Gold to come worship properly. Seek out the abandoned mine in the mountain of Hazlan! Only those strong enough to endure can truly enter, if you are willing to pass through the burning flesh searing fog to seek real truth, then you have earned his truth!

This Iron Mass Gilded in Gold will celebrate true strength, and I will preach upon you His holy word from His new holy book: The Golden Homiliarum! I say unto you, my Rashemi friends; why do they ignore the rules? Why does the Vraylok of Nordenvall wield magic? Tell me, so called 'slaves'; why is it they quickly induct yours who display arcane talent into the academy? Even greater question: why do they give those selected greater privileges?

They fear you. They fear me. They fear the Tyrant. It is a foolish comfort they hold to believe they are part of some idiotic 'divine race', and that it is a special right they hold to be able to shave and tattoo their heads. They cannot do their own labor! They cannot do anything without you, so what will happen when you turn on the bald 'lords'? Seek the Golden Homiliarum for His truth! Seek the Exalted Dead and His Black Saints! We will remove your imaginary shackles created by the corruption of Bane the Lawgiver and we will put THEM in true shackles of Iron!

DEATH TO THE MULAN! DEATH TO CHARLATANS! HAIL TYRANNY! HAIL THE LAWGIVER! LONG LIVE THE EXALTED DEAD AND THE BLACK SAINTS OF ORDER!

Commanded,

//Placed IG & Click Here for Event Time.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 08:22:13 PM by Meduegna »

Hummer Guy (Birdman)

• Dark Lord
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2022, 08:40:55 PM »
// Event will actually be thursday, not friday.

Hummer Guy (Birdman)

• Dark Lord
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2022, 07:09:57 AM »
MENTALOS ZA'AM! My loving 'father' as you like to call yourself. If you want to see me so desperately then come over here and see me yourself! Instead of meeting me face to face you send your stooges: Cowardly Marcus Sepret and some woman of little note although she did serve a purpose. I hope you recieved my package; her mangled corpse. What a sight it was to see Marcus Sepret run away like a lamb from a wolf. Come, Mentalos! I invite you to see me 'father' since you are so interested. I am certain those of great authority would be interested to know that you would seek to deal in one such as the likes of me.

Rashemi of Hazlan is this pitiful old man truly one you should fear? The blasphemer and warlock who claims such power will not even make the journey to come see me out of his great fear. Instead he sends WEAK Marcus Sepret and his just as pitiful companion only to be sent running back from TRUE POWER; The power of Bane the Lawgiver! Take this as a sign to awaken from your slumber.  The Rashemi should rise against the lies and illusion of the Mulan and in their wake we will bring death and destruction of the Mulan, the false masters of Hazlan! Those strong enough and those wishing to aid seek my mass of iron gilded in gold to be held at the end of the week same as last time!

DEATH TO THE MULAN! DEATH TO CHARLATANS! HAIL THE SORTHELGEN! HAIL THE LAWGIVER! LONG LIVE THE EXALTED DEAD AND THE BLACK SAINTS OF ORDER!

Commanded,

Sorthelgen Kaazimir Dvornikov; Black Saint of the Lawgiver

//Placed IG and event count down

Hummer Guy (Birdman)

• Dark Lord
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2022, 01:31:11 PM »
KERO STEEL, SOLDIER TO THE FALSE IDOL 'RALLOS ZEK'! I am not interested in any 'dark alliance' or other such nonsense that you dare babble to me. Your idol is a false parody of the one true and pristine God. I am not interested in 'battling the forces of good' I am the force of that which is good and noble. I am not interested in the idiotic war you wish to wage upon groups such as the Wayfarer's Kinship. Not only do those idiots disinterest me; I have worked with them in the past and they will betray their own at the drop of a hat. Do not come to my lands again unless you are here to drop to your knees and give praise to the one true master of the cosmos: Bane the Lawgiver. By the way, His name is Bane the Lawgiver; not 'the Lawbringer Bane'. Speak His name incorrectly and I will rip out your tongue and offer it to Him as a trophy; sign His name wrong and I will remove of your hand and offer it to Him as a trophy. All will know His glory, and all will bend the knee to the Black Lord. Hail Sorthelgen Dvornikov! Hail the Lawgiver!

Heretics of Nordenvall, hear my words as they are of the utmost importance. I demand the delivery of my infant son. I will not have Viktor Dvornikov be in the hands of such an incapable and blasphemous institution. You will deliver Viktor to me or I will see Hazlan in its entirety burn. This is your only warning and the next proclamation will be written upon Mulani flesh if my demands are not met.

Those who seek true purity and tyranny remember there is a service at the end of the week for worship! Attend and seek true enlightenment! Only those with the strength to do so can enter my domain and if you can you will be worthy. If you cannot you will rise again and serve my army.

DEATH TO THE MULAN! DEATH TO CHARLATANS! HAIL THE SORTHELGEN! HAIL THE LAWGIVER! LONG LIVE THE EXALTED DEAD AND THE BLACK SAINTS OF ORDER!

Commanded,

//Placed IG and event count down

Hummer Guy (Birdman)

• Dark Lord
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2022, 07:42:04 AM »
WANTED: EMEL THE HARLOT TRAITOROUS WITCH

Emel has committed crimes against the true lords of Hazlan through her traitorous ways. Emel is a Rashemi woman that wears the red robes of the Red Academy. The woman is small acts like an imp. I would like her delivered to me... DEAD. Upon successful delivery of this wretched witches head I will reward the hunter with an...

ARCHER'S BELT

All disembodied traitorous whore heads can be delivered to me directly. I will be watching. I am always watching the Skoven.

Commanded,

//Placed IG

« Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 07:49:15 AM by Meduegna »

Hummer Guy (Birdman)

• Dark Lord
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2022, 01:30:01 PM »
WANTED: INFORMATION REGARDING THE LOCATION OF MY SON

On behalf of the Golden Homiliarum I am offering a reward on information on the location of my son. Good and truthful information will be rewarded greatly with a...

SWORDSMANS BELT

Deliver to me what I wish to know and you will be met with peace, and you will be allowed to leave in peace. Lie to me or approach otherwise and you will be buried in pieces.

Commanded,

//Placed IG