You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Ceremony of the Rosy Dawn  (Read 579 times)

Strigoi

• Vampire Extraordinaire
  • Dark Power
  • i never drink vine...
Ceremony of the Rosy Dawn
« on: May 30, 2022, 05:30:26 AM »
[A letter is left with Father Ilie, its contents passed on to the Vallaki congregation]

Dawns blessings brothers and sisters,

I am writing to you on behalf of High Priest Father Valintin. He has extended his invitation to the entire Vallaki congregation to take part in the Ceremony of the Rosy Dawn. It is with great effort and faith that we have come to the end of this long dark night. Unscathed and unharmed in body and soul, yet our hearts brim with hope and light for the future of Barovia. A new dawn is rising and already our message of hope has began to spread.

Harcas, Arshtat, Mara, and Annika; The Ceremony of the Rosy Dawn is your honor. Together we will stand in the halls of Martyn Pelkar and my great ancestor Sasha Petrovich. The blessings and traditions of old will be shared and heard by all whom answer his call . Make your journey to the city of Krezk safely. Bring only your faith, your resolve, and you luminous souls. I look forward to seeing you all again in short time.

Your brother in mind and spirit,

~Ivanko Petrovich

((Heart of Darkness Finale Event 06/03/2022 at 12pm CST. Feel free to bring as many others :) )
« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 05:36:26 AM by DM Strigoi »

Calad

• Champion of the Eternal Dawn
  • Undead Master
  • The Ancient. The Land.
Re: Ceremony of the Rosy Dawn
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2022, 09:52:39 AM »
//This is moved to happen at 3-4 pm CST instead of 12PM.

https://a.chronus.eu/1A4B4F0
Long live the Count, Strahd von Zarovich XI!

KovosDatch

• The Underworld
  • Dark Lord
  • Stinkcoin mint
Re: Ceremony of the Rosy Dawn
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2022, 03:10:28 PM »
//This will be in one hour-ish!