Author Topic: Alchemy Crafted Black Powder - A few issues  (Read 328 times)

Vallaki Justice

• Undead Master
Alchemy Crafted Black Powder - A few issues
« on: May 31, 2022, 09:45:28 AM »

Issue 1: Crafting black powder (via alchemy), it puts all the crafted items in stacks of ten.  You cannot stack it higher.

Issue 2: The crafted black powder, when in these stacks of 10, uses up the charges of all the Black Powder in the stacks.   For instance, I have 10 charges and 10 black powder.  The charge is consumed for the entire stack. 

Issue 3: The stacks of black powder with the same number of charges automatically re-stack in containers.  For instance, in my magic bag I have a stack of 9 black powder.  If I separate all of those into individual portions of black powder and relog, they will re-stack themselves in that bag.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Alchemy Crafted Black Powder - A few issues
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2022, 06:08:16 PM »
Issue 1: Crafting black powder (via alchemy), it puts all the crafted items in stacks of ten.  You cannot stack it higher.

That's intentional.

Issue 2: The crafted black powder, when in these stacks of 10, uses up the charges of all the Black Powder in the stacks.   For instance, I have 10 charges and 10 black powder.  The charge is consumed for the entire stack.

I've found the cause and will fix it so black powder doesn't have charges but instead uses up the stack size.

Issue 3: The stacks of black powder with the same number of charges automatically re-stack in containers.  For instance, in my magic bag I have a stack of 9 black powder.  If I separate all of those into individual portions of black powder and relog, they will re-stack themselves in that bag.

That's normal behaviour for stacks, but the fix to #2 should solve the problem.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2022, 10:29:57 PM »
These should now be fixed. Can you check?

Vallaki Justice

• Undead Master
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2022, 08:00:53 AM »
These should now be fixed. Can you check?

I believe whatever happened led to this bug: https://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=63745.msg735749