Author Topic: Azzy~. Of blood and mud.  (Read 372 times)

Spazzer

• Undead Master
  • Greater Spell Focus: Cringe
Azzy~. Of blood and mud.
« on: May 12, 2022, 02:49:28 AM »
Sloppy writting is done within a leatherback book, worn down from mistreatment.

What type of idiot am i, to have a journal, to expose myself to the world. Showing my taint if someone seeks this out?
nah, they will never find this because i'm gonna dig a whole and just stuff it into the ground and cover it every time i want to write!

Yeah.....

Mink is being how she always is, i wonder, always always always wonder, how much pressure would be need to snap each bone,
what a foul life she lives, i could end it for her, but shes so scared; i want to see someone like that be proud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOOD TYPE: Blighted wood.
WHAT DO: A zombie of sorts, a ghoul, they hide away in that cabin, they love biting, clawing... their- wood attacks can cause bleeding, always go there with healing.
NAME:Ghoul-wood.

P.S, if your reading this, you anit meant to be, so i'm going to find you and gouge your eyes out for readin it.

At the bottom of each journal entry is a bloody drawing of what appears to be a eye.

Spazzer

• Undead Master
  • Greater Spell Focus: Cringe
Re: Azzy~. Of blood and mud.
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2022, 10:08:58 PM »
Rain.

Rain makes it all feel clean, the blood we bathe in all the time, calling upon our just and righteous deeds. We feel clean of our sins when we wash it all away with the clean water.

It's a lie, though, always will be tainted by the murder we love so much, the red filling our eyes. When the battle flows, nothing else matters then killing what is in front of you, anything else is just a lie.

But one thing i know for real, is that i am done spilling mine for others, i am beyond them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOD TYPE: Living wood.
WHAT DO: The sharp fangs of the Neuri wood is something else! anit much to kill them, thou, the Barovians are idiots.
NAME: Wolf-wood.

Spoiler: show