Author Topic: Topic for minor issues v5  (Read 30068 times)

gnomeageddon

• New to the Mists
Re: Topic for minor issues v5
« Reply #400 on: June 02, 2023, 03:28:39 PM »
I had meteorite in my inventory. I logged in after the update and my meteorite has transformed in to adamantine, and only adamantine. no iron.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 03:36:20 PM by gnomeageddon »
aka FrogStomper

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #401 on: June 03, 2023, 12:38:23 AM »
Observed post update:

there is a wild double pot in hazlan - nordenvall village - artisans hall - basement

I had meteorite in my inventory. I logged in after the update and my meteorite has transformed in to adamantine, and only adamantine. no iron.

All these should now be fixed. If you have extra adamantine, best report it to a DM in-game so they can pull it.

Countess29

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #402 on: June 04, 2023, 03:25:06 AM »
Varsity leather satchel claims to reduce weight by 20% but it reduces 0 weight. Am I missing something

zDark Shadowz

• Dark Lord
« Reply #403 on: June 04, 2023, 03:33:27 AM »
Varsity leather satchel claims to reduce weight by 20% but it reduces 0 weight. Am I missing something

The reduction of weight is for the bag itself, not the contents inside it. It weighs 0.2lbs instead of the standard 1lb.

It uses a different item property than the magic bags.

Madame Trousers Son

• Gendarmerie
  • Dark Power
« Reply #404 on: June 04, 2023, 03:58:23 AM »
Yeah, the Vaasi leather satchel basically just gives you more inventory space without weight reduction, and can be used to store things like papers and claims.
"The Machinery of Justice will not serve you here – it is slow and cold, and it is theirs."

- Richard K. Morgan, Altered Carbon

DM Locust

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
« Reply #405 on: June 04, 2023, 07:04:30 AM »
One of the NPC "Red Vardo Guard" is missing from the RVT shop. Didn't spawn back even after a crash/reset. Happened after the update.

Zyemeth

• Undead Master
« Reply #406 on: June 04, 2023, 12:42:05 PM »
Yeah, the Vaasi leather satchel basically just gives you more inventory space without weight reduction, and can be used to store things like papers and claims.
I like to use them to organize and store arrows myself too

Sinful Mystic

• The Underworld
  • Undead Master
« Reply #407 on: June 04, 2023, 07:14:27 PM »
My Character Celynna is currently frozen with some sort of Mist daze after the Mist transition failed to work. Relogging does not remove this invisible affect. Any help regaining the use of my character would be appreciated.
Celynna of Elevashe-inactive
Daly'rae of Zau'duis
Erika Tinescu-inactive

Sinful Mystic

• The Underworld
  • Undead Master
« Reply #408 on: June 04, 2023, 07:27:42 PM »
My Character Celynna is currently frozen with some sort of Mist daze after the Mist transition failed to work. Relogging does not remove this invisible affect. Any help regaining the use of my character would be appreciated.

Had someone murder me, Fixed.
Celynna of Elevashe-inactive
Daly'rae of Zau'duis
Erika Tinescu-inactive

Feral

• New to the Mists
« Reply #409 on: June 08, 2023, 05:00:34 PM »
I recently selected the 'Scrutiny' clerical domain which means that my character now has 'Detect' modal permanently activated. However, this means my character can no longer run as I'm perpetually stuck in walk mode no matter what I've tried and trying the other 'Walk' or 'Stealth' modals to toggle on/off does not fix the issue. It does not decrease my speed further which makes me think the game isn't realising I have it on.

Any ideas please? My character is virtually unable to play properly because of it.

zDark Shadowz

• Dark Lord
« Reply #410 on: June 08, 2023, 05:11:47 PM »
You'll need to use @relevel if you can to remove the last level, then make sure your own walk mode and detect mode are turned off before reselecting the class that gave the domain.

If it was a first level class you'll need to do a remake.

This is a thing that generally happens when equipping keen senses while in detect mode.

jimkaf

• Always wanted to be the One, True,
  • Dark Lord
  • U RP WRONG
« Reply #411 on: June 08, 2023, 05:18:13 PM »
You'll need to use @relevel if you can to remove the last level, then make sure your own walk mode and detect mode are turned off before reselecting the class that gave the domain.

This is a thing that generally happens when equipping keen senses while in detect mode.

Might actually be worth trying to equip a keen senses item and deequipping in case it gets unstuck.
Active PC: Skender Vacarescu [NWN Portrait Download]

Feral

• New to the Mists
« Reply #412 on: June 08, 2023, 05:42:38 PM »

This worked thanks!

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #413 on: June 08, 2023, 05:55:58 PM »
I recently selected the 'Scrutiny' clerical domain which means that my character now has 'Detect' modal permanently activated. However, this means my character can no longer run as I'm perpetually stuck in walk mode no matter what I've tried and trying the other 'Walk' or 'Stealth' modals to toggle on/off does not fix the issue. It does not decrease my speed further which makes me think the game isn't realising I have it on.

Any ideas please? My character is virtually unable to play properly because of it.

I'll fix this one next update.

umtic

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #414 on: June 11, 2023, 01:23:21 AM »
What: Moulder Dwarfs get Weapon Proficiency (dwarf), besides the subrace description
Where: Test Server
When: 11/06/2023, around 05h GMT
What: According to the post on the Moulder Dwarf subrace, they are not supposed to have weapon proficiency (dwarf). Yet, on the test server, the feat shows on the character sheet, and I was able to equip dwarven waraxe.
To reproduce: Check the subrace description, make a Moulder Dwarf, and equip a dwarven waraxe.
Ideas: Either the subrace description is out of date, or the corresponding .2da wrongly includes the feat. I'm hoping for the former  :D

The subrace description can be found here :
https://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=57336.msg678071#msg678071
Save your char

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #415 on: June 11, 2023, 09:09:54 AM »
What: Moulder Dwarfs get Weapon Proficiency (dwarf), besides the subrace description
Where: Test Server
When: 11/06/2023, around 05h GMT
What: According to the post on the Moulder Dwarf subrace, they are not supposed to have weapon proficiency (dwarf). Yet, on the test server, the feat shows on the character sheet, and I was able to equip dwarven waraxe.
To reproduce: Check the subrace description, make a Moulder Dwarf, and equip a dwarven waraxe.
Ideas: Either the subrace description is out of date, or the corresponding .2da wrongly includes the feat. I'm hoping for the former  :D

The subrace description can be found here :
https://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=57336.msg678071#msg678071

This is a known issue, related to how the system checks if a given subrace is getting the feat or not. It was changed with the HAK update. The former system caused some dwarven subraces not to have it although they should, which is why it was corrected. The new one one grants it to all dwarven subraces by default.
Though this is unintended, and a post has been made about this already, focus is currently given to negatively impacting issues. We'll come to it eventually.
Best Regards!
MAB

Dev. Relationist for the Dark Powers.
1 Castle Road, Castle Ravenloft, Village of Barovia.

No Safety in Words

• New to the Mists
« Reply #416 on: June 11, 2023, 09:23:39 AM »
The first paragraph of the Tarragon herb description is double

Current: Azul
Semi-Active: Rajani Chanda
Shelved: Liviu Shatalov, Amenakht

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #417 on: June 11, 2023, 10:34:09 AM »
The first paragraph of the Tarragon herb description is double

Spoiler: show

We'll fix it.
Best Regards!
MAB

Dev. Relationist for the Dark Powers.
1 Castle Road, Castle Ravenloft, Village of Barovia.

ardenchasemoradin

• Church of Ezra - Refuge of Fifth Light
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #418 on: June 11, 2023, 12:02:40 PM »
When I type @description, nothing happens.

Also, Eldritch Blast damage shows up as 0 (). It does damage. It just doesn't show the amount or the Untyped kind.

It helps is you update your build...like ever. Problem solved.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 06:54:27 PM by ardenchasemoradin »

Maiyannah

• First Watcher
  • Dark Power
  • Courage is the soul of life.
« Reply #419 on: June 13, 2023, 03:52:03 PM »
This is as minor as minor gets but it was driving me up the wall today.

One of the duties of the Ezran templar is to keep the crypts, and light the candles - and there's one candle that is positioned so that it cannot be interacted with from either before or behind the altar it is on in that room.

My obsessive side would be happier if maybe this one were lit by default.
Currently:
Livu Olmstead - First Watcher of Helm
Emmanuelle Skyshard - Ezran escapee from Hazlan

Also:
Liliana Bolboceanu - Forest ranger

Maiyannah

• First Watcher
  • Dark Power
  • Courage is the soul of life.
« Reply #420 on: June 15, 2023, 04:49:30 PM »
The Mariska's Garlic Bread in the Ezran Rectory pantry does not seem to work as a proper food item.

Currently:
Livu Olmstead - First Watcher of Helm
Emmanuelle Skyshard - Ezran escapee from Hazlan

Also:
Liliana Bolboceanu - Forest ranger

zDark Shadowz

• Dark Lord
« Reply #421 on: June 15, 2023, 05:12:27 PM »
That unique power selected is operating as a substitute for garlic, so you'll have +2 AB vs undead and a -1 to charisma as per NWN garlic for 60 seconds.

https://nwn.fandom.com/wiki/Garlic

If it doesn't already it could be added to be edible as food as well, but you'd have to select the other unique power if it is given two.

FunkeyMonkey

• Outlander
« Reply #422 on: June 20, 2023, 09:27:03 PM »
First bashable door in Neureni Cave, after the rock you need to destroy to go down, before the pile of bodies resets by the time you've finished the dungeon.

Kireek

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #423 on: June 20, 2023, 10:40:51 PM »
Per the Racial thread Valenar elves don't seem to get the +2 animal empathy as described in the thread., if they do it isn't being counted when I use the warlock powerto give me animal empathy.

Thank yah.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2023, 10:54:14 PM by Kireek »

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #424 on: June 21, 2023, 10:14:45 PM »
Per the Racial thread Valenar elves don't seem to get the +2 animal empathy as described in the thread., if they do it isn't being counted when I use the warlock powerto give me animal empathy.

Thank yah.

This was an error in the resources; I've fixed the stats for Valenar and Aerenal elves.