Author Topic: Topic for minor issues v5  (Read 30052 times)

Lex Talionis

• Outlander
Re: Topic for minor issues v5
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2022, 08:14:34 PM »
This has always annoyed me.

Undead Impaler model is wonky

Looks like a bad pairing of spear middle and bottom

Maffa

• Dark Power
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2022, 05:29:20 AM »
I have noticed that recovered traps sell for tens of coins whereas the same type of traps by the vendor sell for thousands.
Once sold, these recovered traps still sell for tens of coins even though they are literally the same for strength and source of damage.

Have the traps worth been nerfed?

Character List:

Marph - Closured
Marius Rucescu - Closured
Romeo Lascaris - Closured

NacreCicatrix

• Dark Lord
  • loser
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2022, 06:59:30 AM »
Hold Portal scrolls don't have a spell description.

It is not an ending, but an ebbing.

Hospice Faction Information Here!

cheese tornado

« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2022, 06:54:07 PM »
Either the stats are wrong, or the description is..

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2022, 10:26:55 PM »
Hold Portal scrolls don't have a spell description.

I'll fix this next hak update, thanks.

Either the stats are wrong, or the description is..

Spoiler: show

I'll fix this next update.

Anastian

• The Underworld
  • Dark Power
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2022, 11:29:22 PM »
Hello! Some time ago the issue with shadowdancer's summon shadow ability was addressed (after level 6 it was supposed to summon 2 shadows instead of 1).
The fix however faces another limit: characters are limited to having one summon at a time, so as the two shadows are summoned together, one is dismissed right after.
I will add a screenshot as soon as I am back from holidays!
Almerino Delafuerte Delmar, Thuzmoc Rockfeller
Franco Calibardo (Shelved), Bartak Ardson (Shelved), Dagor Berenil (Closured)
Discord: KhubilaiKhan (Sononabestia)#8746

Maffa

• Dark Power
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2022, 06:33:54 AM »
Talking with the Eastern Gate garda at night to get out the city will teleport you on the ramparts at the end of the dialogue. The situation is reversible because you can transition north on the nobles District and get down the walls via a slope, but it is not working as intended.

Chalices perform as torches which is fun when you want to make a toast, but is useless for everything else since you are stuck in that triumphant pose, and it's also on the wrong hand so when you use the emote for drinking you use the empty hand. Would be neat if all default positions for beverage holdables (tankards, mugs, chalices, even bottles) would use a more natural 90° arm bend rather than a totally relaxed straight down arm.

Also, tankards mugs and co. all weigh 1 pound which is frankly too much for flavour items I feel.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 06:39:15 AM by Maffa »

Character List:

Marph - Closured
Marius Rucescu - Closured
Romeo Lascaris - Closured

inkcorvid

• Dark Power
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2022, 08:48:08 AM »

The Infantryman's Bandolier item is perhaps a little misleading? Unlimited Uses/Day translates into depleting one charge per use.
Active: Nissa Arden, Chiara Grassini
Shelved: Dindalmogra Ggol, Serinda Takmarin, Lyra Rimewood, Sofie Reiss, Aidelina Gatteux, Odette Sautereau, Livny Skovgaard, Innogen Ashe
Closed: Anjeza Bajramovic, Nim Farboffle

DM Erebus

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2022, 09:12:53 AM »

The Infantryman's Bandolier item is perhaps a little misleading? Unlimited Uses/Day translates into depleting one charge per use.

This is just the way it has to be with powder/ammo/food - using the Unique Power 'improperly' or on an invalid target still consumes a use, so that's why they're all Unlimited/Day.

inkcorvid

• Dark Power
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2022, 03:47:18 AM »
Is Robe 176 (image on the left) supposed to look like this? It looks there's a seam down the middle, and the textures on each side are unrelated. The right hand side looks like it's supposed to be variant of Robe 59 (image on the right). And the belt section seems to have its own thing going on, but has the same seam issue. There's a point on the small of the back where it seems like four unrelated textures meet.

Shelved: Dindalmogra Ggol, Serinda Takmarin, Lyra Rimewood, Sofie Reiss, Aidelina Gatteux, Odette Sautereau, Livny Skovgaard, Innogen Ashe

inkcorvid

• Dark Power
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2022, 10:30:42 AM »
Some warlock issues. All of the below on the Test Server as of today:

Unlike almost every other feat (Weapon Finesse etc.) the Battle Caster feat can only be picked as a general feat at levels 1, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, and not with a bonus feat. Is that intended?

EDIT: The following aren't bugs, they were just due to Hak mismatches.

Spoiler: show
Quote from: Changelog - July 7th, 2022 Version BETA 2.28a "Warlock"
- Added weapon focus, greater weapon focus, specialization melee and ranged touch attack spell feats

I've never seen these. Is there some prerequisite I'm missing? They don't appear in the weapon focus list either.

Devour Magic appears in the warlock invocation list as a lesser invocation, but erases itself from your spellbook after being selected. If you have greater invocations available, Devour Magic will replace one of them as if it were a greater invocation, but it will remain in the lesser invocation section of the radial menu.

Voracious Dispelling and Relentless Dispelling seemingly aren't able to be used, even on enemies. It just says:

Using invocations with metamagic will deplete your spells available at that level until you use a non-metamagic invocation of that level:

Noxious Blast does not trigger any VFX to indicate the enemy has been dazed (unlike eg. stinking cloud) but enemies that fail their save will indeed sort of just wander off.

EDIT to add:

Should Radu be reacting to this?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 05:12:41 PM by inkcorvid »

inkcorvid

• Dark Power
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2022, 11:46:00 AM »
Enervating Shadow doesn't seem to provide 100% concealment in practice. There are still attacks that make it through, and I don't know why:

MatticusCaesar

• Dark Power
  • Beware the Hinvasion!
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2022, 11:49:30 AM »
Because you need more Dalmatians ;)
Currently Playing:
Conner o'Clan Cunningham, Cando Weaselbite

On the sidelines but ready for action:
Tychon Corynian, Bjarna Blitzthorn, Remo Fenberry, Yerrith Greenstone, Gryllus Athens, Pristi Feld

Lex Talionis

• Outlander
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2022, 11:53:42 AM »
Because you need more Dalmatians ;)

101 is the correct number of Dalmatians

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2022, 08:02:46 PM »
Some warlock issues. All of the below on the Test Server as of today:

Unlike almost every other feat (Weapon Finesse etc.) the Battle Caster feat can only be picked as a general feat at levels 1, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, and not with a bonus feat. Is that intended?

I'll fix this; it's a Warlock issue.

Using invocations with metamagic will deplete your spells available at that level until you use a non-metamagic invocation of that level:

I'll fix this.

Noxious Blast does not trigger any VFX to indicate the enemy has been dazed (unlike eg. stinking cloud) but enemies that fail their save will indeed sort of just wander off.

I'll fix this and a few other missing VFX's.

Should Radu be reacting to this?

He should; I'll look into it.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2022, 08:03:57 PM »
Enervating Shadow doesn't seem to provide 100% concealment in practice. There are still attacks that make it through, and I don't know why:

These monsters have Blind-fight, but I don't think they should pierce 100% concealment.

Maragrouf

• The Underworld
  • Undead Slayer
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2022, 01:30:58 PM »
Not too sure how to properly report that one but... Warlock's Scolding Gust's hitbox is a bit messy at times. It kept missing the targets I had right in front of me while hitting perfectly targets that were about 50ft away. It could be related to the size of creatures, as I was targetting rats (or... the ground, rather) when this wonkiness happened, while it worked rather fine when using it on giant wasps and other Medium Sized creatures.

NacreCicatrix

• Dark Lord
  • loser
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2022, 05:41:54 AM »
So, I've noticed that placeables that have an altered Z axis in rentals seem to randomly shift their X/Y direction after resets. I noticed it when painting/tapestry objects were vanishing into the wall, and then again with table objects - an alembic on a table has been fine for a month, but with the most recent reset, it decided to shift to float in the air. Weird.

It is not an ending, but an ebbing.

Hospice Faction Information Here!

Chadyo

• Dark Lord
  • Don't you deserve better than a part-time deity?
    • My crafting post!
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2022, 09:43:22 AM »
Unable to burn notes on a brazier for example the onces on the mistcamp crafting tent. Perhaps also make it possible for someone to use a flint and steel directly on a peice of paper.

Chadyo

• Dark Lord
  • Don't you deserve better than a part-time deity?
    • My crafting post!
« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2022, 02:52:17 AM »
Some minor issues with the guards letting you in and out of Vallaki:

First my compliments for a exceptional idea and very well implemented, this is something I've dearly missed and now it'll take a little while to undo my muscle memory of going through the sewers. However the following things I've made a not

• The horn gets standardly blown at night, because these guards get aggro'd by the creatures of the night wererats/rats etc.
  • The guard that's on the walls near the warehouses if you try to speak to him at night you get teleported on the wall

Perhaps remove these guards from the faction table entirely? So they can't get attacked at all. It's a bit immersion breaking but it's worth in my opinion as there's considerable frustration when the guard is dead or gone.

Myrza

• Dark Lord
  • Under the Crimson Sun...
« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2022, 05:52:34 AM »
Some minor issues with the guards letting you in and out of Vallaki:

First my compliments for a exceptional idea and very well implemented, this is something I've dearly missed and now it'll take a little while to undo my muscle memory of going through the sewers. However the following things I've made a not

• The horn gets standardly blown at night, because these guards get aggro'd by the creatures of the night wererats/rats etc.
  • The guard that's on the walls near the warehouses if you try to speak to him at night you get teleported on the wall

Perhaps remove these guards from the faction table entirely? So they can't get attacked at all. It's a bit immersion breaking but it's worth in my opinion as there's considerable frustration when the guard is dead or gone.

Additionally, guards at the gates seem to get down from the walls quite often, leaving the gates to the walls open.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2022, 08:49:58 PM »
Unable to burn notes on a brazier for example the onces on the mistcamp crafting tent. Perhaps also make it possible for someone to use a flint and steel directly on a peice of paper.

I'll make braziers burn paper/books/etc. Flint 'n steel should already burn paper/books/etc.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2022, 11:08:41 PM »

All these should now be fixed.

Talking with the Eastern Gate garda at night to get out the city will teleport you on the ramparts at the end of the dialogue. The situation is reversible because you can transition north on the nobles District and get down the walls via a slope, but it is not working as intended.

I've tried adjusting the NPC's location.

Nezmith

• Outlander
« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2022, 09:58:45 PM »
A loading tip about UMD references all classes except warlock.

LeafyPete

• New to the Mists
« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2022, 02:35:50 AM »
For Half-Vistani characters it specifies under the Moon-Madness section:

"The madness part isn't enforced as to not make the character unplayable during that time period, but players are trusted with the responsibility of roleplaying the restlessness during that time period."

However, Currently in game during the full-moon, it clearly is still a mechanic, even though it specifies it isn't. It also was in broad daylight.