Author Topic: High levels (14+) in Western Barovia more disruptive than ever  (Read 5591 times)

McNastea

• Dark Power
  • "We want to make all the rules" -Misakato
Re: High levels (14+) in Western Barovia more disruptive than ever
« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2022, 05:42:39 PM »
I could be wrong, but I believe calling people out for things that have happened in game on the forums is a rulebreak as they are not able to defend themselves without also outting themselves. Even if it's not I'm of the opinion that is just a courtesy that should be given to players.

Regardless, I agree. If you feel there is an issue then reporting it a more construction solution than trying to police it yourself or gripe about it to other poeple. It's also the least aggravating as you can just forget about it and move on, letting people with the authority and ability to do anything about it do so, assuming anything is even needed.
Tobias Loarca | Braern Delsaryn | Anwar

transcend

• New to the Mists
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2022, 05:45:42 PM »
I could be wrong, but I believe calling people out for things that have happened in game on the forums is a rulebreak

What defines 'calling out' vs 'using a situation as an example', in this case? The use of a direct name/quote or an indirect citation of something the person did?

ladylena

• Gundie Mom
  • Dark Power
  • Meow!
« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2022, 06:19:02 PM »
I could be wrong, but I believe calling people out for things that have happened in game on the forums is a rulebreak

What defines 'calling out' vs 'using a situation as an example', in this case? The use of a direct name/quote or an indirect citation of something the person did?

Discussing of pvp situations is also a rulebreak, even using it as an example, and I'm pretty sure that discussing things that happen IC also is frowned upon
Currently playing:
                          Narcissa Bogdan