Author Topic: Red Academy Armory disappearing  (Read 316 times)

Stormy

Red Academy Armory disappearing
« on: April 24, 2022, 11:05:09 AM »
Where: Red Academy (I believe it's supposed to be in the Library, against the wall in the same room as the lockers)

When: I'm not sure. Likely had something to do with server resets.

What: the Faction Armory does not currently exist in game, and there is no record of it being moved.

I can say that this but go as far back as March, because there is a report on the Red Academy OOC forums about it going missing, and no response as to where it went. I'm assuming it got up and walked off, so if anyone has seen it, I'm paying 3 fang for its return.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Red Academy Armory disappearing
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2022, 03:08:27 PM »
Strange; I've checked and it's where it should be in the toolset (Main Floor of the Academy).

Dardonas

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2022, 03:30:13 PM »
I know another player who could not find the armory as well in the location where it should have been.  I haven't checked recently on my own PC as they're shelved, but when I was giving a player instructions on where to find the armory they could not find it.  It should be near the storage lockers at the end of the library behind Instructor Karavol, but it is not.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2022, 08:18:52 PM »
The placeable was missing a tag, which might have an impact, so I've added one. We'll see if that fixes the disappearing problems.