Author Topic: BOUNTY ON ILONA AND MESSAGE FOR VARDO  (Read 632 times)

DaloLorn

• Undead Master
  • Incorrigible Altoholic
BOUNTY ON ILONA AND MESSAGE FOR VARDO
« on: April 23, 2022, 11:21:20 AM »
Haphazardly-written flyers quietly appear in the Mist Camp, Quartier Publique, and the Black Market. Each of the flyers has been written by hand, with neither mundane nor magical forms of duplication; as a result of this and the author's lack of training, each flyer is easily distinguishable from the others at a glance.

NOW OFFERING 50,000 GOLD OR EQUIVALENT ITEMS FROM MY SHOP FOR THE REMAINS OF ILONA MELLIS. IF YOU FIND HER, BRING HER TO THE MIST CAMP TO CLAIM THE BOUNTY. IF YOU ALSO FIND SOLANA VAFAREN, I'LL GIVE YOU HALF OF ILONA'S BOUNTY ON TOP.

TO THE VARDO: DIOT, MEL, AND THEIR FRIENDS WANT PEACE, SO I'M GONNA TRY PEACE. GIVE ME ILONA, SOLANA, AND THEIR STUFF, PUBLICLY PROMISE TO STOP KILLING PEOPLE, AND I PROMISE I'LL MAKE THEM AND THEIR OTHER FRIENDS LEAVE YOU ALONE, TOO. HECK, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, YOU CAN BRING THEM TO THE VALLAKI TEMPLE WHERE IT'S SAFE, AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!

YOU HAVE TEN DAYS TO DECIDE. LEAVE YOUR ANSWER AT THE MIST CAMP.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2022, 11:26:11 AM by DaloLorn »
European RPer, never available past 22:00 CET. Available on Discord, as Dalo Lorn#0171. Has too many characters to list.

Cast of Characters

Madame Trousers Son

• Gendarmerie
  • Dark Power
Re: BOUNTY ON ILONA AND MESSAGE FOR VARDO
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2022, 11:36:11 AM »
These messages are removed from the Quartier Publique.
"The Machinery of Justice will not serve you here – it is slow and cold, and it is theirs."

- Richard K. Morgan, Altered Carbon

DaloLorn

• Undead Master
  • Incorrigible Altoholic
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2022, 12:07:09 PM »
Soon afterwards, all of the Vardo's announcements on that noticeboard also seem to vanish without a trace. Coincidence, or a misguided act of retaliation...?

OOC: Stole the flyers pertaining to these threads:

https://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=63239.0

https://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=62654.0
European RPer, never available past 22:00 CET. Available on Discord, as Dalo Lorn#0171. Has too many characters to list.

Cast of Characters

RedMoney

• Gendarmerie
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2022, 01:03:54 PM »
The note in the Dyad is updated.

"No"