You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Belleguard attacking Caliban without warning in the Kroftburg tent  (Read 1161 times)

HirtZirk

• Outlander
I was making some shopping in kroftburg. It was the first time I came in town.
all the shopkeepers were quite friendly and given the many Caliban present I felt much bettere than in Vallaki.

Until I came into a big tent in front of the nice Ox selleing lady.
There a guard attacked me without warning or reason....

Unwiselly probably I seeked refuge in the merriment inn trying to hide the best I could.

The guard followed me in and chaos ensued. Even the last nigths pleasant girls were trying to get punch and kickes at me.
This was a most unfortunate turn of event that led to my dead body lying bloody on the floor.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 11:03:08 AM by HirtZirk »

zDark Shadowz

Re: Belleguard attacking Caliban without warning in the Kroftburg tent
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2022, 10:28:50 AM »
This seems like an apt tale for a caliban.

Maragrouf

• The Underworld
  • Undead Slayer
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2022, 01:27:09 PM »
That's what you get for being the wrong kind of ugly!
(Though it seems pretty weird you'd get attacked by THOSE guys specifically and not any other... I guess Bellegarde doesn't like strangers)

strangerinthealps

• Undead Master
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2022, 01:29:33 PM »
I was making some shopping in kroftburg. It was the first time I came in town.
all the shopkeepers were quite friendly and given the many Caliban present I felt much bettere than in Vallaki.

Until I came into a big tent in front of the nice Ox selleing lady.
There a guard attacked me without warning or reason....

Unwiselly probably I seeked refuge in the merriment inn trying to hide the best I could.

The guard followed me in and chaos ensued. Even the last nigths pleasant girls were trying to get punch and kickes at me.
This was a most unfortunate turn of event that led to my dead body lying bloody on the floor.

Are you sure is was a Belleguard guard and not the Krofberg City Guard?

I know that they are the only ones (I've found, aside from some shopkeepers) who gig you for working magic.

The feeling I get from it (and this actually works well in terms of the RP) is that the tent city is the Wild Wild West, but the town of Krofberg proper is more traditionally Barovian.