Within the swirling Mist (IC) > Announcements and Notices

Cinaron's Embrace

(1/2) > >>

NacreCicatrix:
These notices are distributed around Vallaki, Degannwy, The Midway Haven, and the Tser Pools. Oddly-enough, one or two even wash down into Vallaki's sewers.

--- Quote ---𝒞𝐼𝒩𝒜𝑅𝒪𝒩'𝒮 𝐸𝑀𝐵𝑅𝒜𝒞𝐸
Matchmaking & Courtship Services

Approaching people and forming bonds is not a simple thing for everyone, especially with the burdens some of us may bear.
Some of us are lonely, or crave intimacy, whether that comes in the form of a lover's touch, or a dear friend's embrace.
Others may be unfamiliar with the cautious dance of blossoming romance, and require guidance in their approach.
What makes a good gift? How should I entertain my sweet-heart? Is she really 'fine' when she says she is?
Then there are those who are simply lacking confidence, and are uncertain of how to begin exploring.
If any of this rings true to you, I would love to help.

I can dispense advice in matters of courtship, attraction, relationships, and presentation.
Or, if you simply need someone to talk to, I will happily lend an ear.
I also provide match-making services for those looking to find a 'special someone'.

Discretion is assured. Your predilections will not be judged, but embraced.

I am presently building a dossier of clientele.
If you are interested in my services, send a letter to Athailos at The Midway Haven,
or find me there in person: I wear white-and-blue, and I have a cinnamon complexion.

May dusk bring delight!

--- End quote ---

// Send a forum PM to NacreCicatrix, or message me on Discord (Nacre Cicatrix#6977) if you'd like to meet the character. 🌈

NacreCicatrix:
There is no shortage of the colorful notices as the weeks go on...

NacreCicatrix:
These notices are distributed around Vallaki, Degannwy, The Midway Haven, and the Tser Pools. Oddly-enough, one or two even wash down into Vallaki's sewers.

Health Through Water

Taking advantage of Midway Haven's mineral baths, I happily offer spaw services to those who need
to prepare for a special occasion, or those who simply wish to treat themselves to a day of pampering.
If you are especially unkempt, please do not feel embarrassed. I would be very happy to help you.

Washing & Tending Hair with Oils - 40 Coins
Clearing matting and lice combing will fetch no additional fee.

Cutting & Styling Hair - 40 Coins

Beard and Mustache Maintenance - 20 Coins

Manicure - 20 Coins

If you are interested in any of the above, send a letter to Athailos at The Midway Haven,
or find me in person: I wear white-and-blue, and I have a cinnamon complexion with hair like ash.

May dusk bring delight!

--- End quote ---

// Send a forum PM to NacreCicatrix, or message me on Discord (Nacre Cicatrix#6977) if you'd like to meet the character. 🌈

NacreCicatrix:
After several months of spotty presence, the notices return with a few little amendments.

Health Through Water
Taking advantage of Midway Haven's mineral baths, I happily offer spaw services to those who need to prepare for a special occasion,
those in need of grooming, or those who simply wish to treat themselves to a day of pampering.
If you are especially unkempt, please do not feel embarrassed. I would be very happy to help you.

Washing & Tending Hair with Oils - 40 Coins
Clearing matting and lice combing will fetch no additional fee.

Cutting & Styling Hair - 40 Coins

Beard and Mustache Maintenance - 20 Coins

Manicure - 20 Coins

Courtship Services
Approaching people and forming bonds is not a simple thing for everyone, especially with the burdens some of us may bear.
Some of us are lonely, or crave intimacy, whether that comes in the form of a lover's touch, or a dear friend's embrace.
Others may be unfamiliar with the cautious dance of blossoming romance, and require guidance in their approach.
Then there are those who are simply lacking confidence, and are uncertain of how to begin exploring.
If any of this rings true to you, I would love to help.

I can dispense advice in matters of courtship, attraction, relationships, and presentation.
Or, if you simply need someone to talk to, I will happily lend an ear.
Discretion is assured. Your predilections will be embraced!

If you are interested in any of the above, send a letter to Athailos at The Midway Haven,
or find me there in person: I wear midnight blue, and I have a cinnamon complexion with hair like ash.
I spend my time in the bathing hall, or in the reading room in the lower house.
If you are writing to me, remember to leave an address or a description so that I can recognise you!

Cinthali Embrin!

--- End quote ---

NacreCicatrix:
A curious new notice appears...

Hiring a Cook!

I wish to hire a moderately skilled cook to prepare meals for travel and table that my troublesome stomach will abide.
I would also like to be taught some simple recipes!
I offer a stipend of six thousand coins a week for your assistance.

If you think this would suit you, send a letter to Athailos at The Midway Haven,
or find me there in person: I wear midnight blue,
and I have a cinnamon complexion with hair like ash.
I look forward to hearing from you!

If you are writing to me, remember to leave an address or a description so that I can recognise you!

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version