Author Topic: Announcement from the Order of Virtue - A Celebration of Life & Love  (Read 505 times)

JustMonika

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
My friends,

It is with delight and an open heart I invite you all to a Celebration of Life & Love to be held at Midway Haven on the 23rd of this month by your local Calender.

It is not enough to simply fight the forces of darkness. Not enough to simply exist, to endure. We must remind ourselves what we are fighting for, what we are living for.

I shall be providing food and drink at my own expense for all those who wish to come. There will be music, dancing, and I pray, romance.

A celebration of all life has to offer, welcome to all those that possess good heart, be they my friends, or simple souls that I have never met.

I hope you will all choose to join me in a moment of purity and light. Let our joy and beauty echo throughout the land and serve as a reminder that darkness shall never prevail.

If any of you would wish to provide anything at the event, be you a singer, baker, dancer, or craftsperson, please seek me out.

With love,

Esmerelda Namarra, Knight of the Rose, Sword of Dilligence.

JustMonika

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
Re: Announcement from the Order of Virtue - A Celebration of Life & Love
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2022, 11:24:53 AM »
// This is today in 1.5 hours at Midway Haven by the lake!