You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Hak Update - 2_27 - Detailed List of Changes  (Read 1431 times)

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Hak Update - 2_27 - Detailed List of Changes
« on: January 11, 2022, 10:35:03 PM »
We've now loaded a new version of the hak on the test server to test new features and changes.

At this point we'll need your help testing this new content to make sure it works properly and there are no bugs. If you wish to help us test, you'll need to download the following haks:

-CEP 2.65 (if you don't already have it, download and extract to your My Documents\Neverwinter Nights\ folder)
-POTM Hak Test - 2_27.7z (extract to your My Documents\Neverwinter Nights\ folder)

Once you have extracted both haks into the Neverwinter Nights folder, you will find our test server at IP Address & Port: 46.4.59.55:5124 - use it for "Direct Connect". Once connected, you can either use existing characters or create a new one, using the new class, which can be found at the bottom of the list of classes; all new characters can freely level up to level 20 on the test server for now. You can find more detailed information here.

Try to test as many things as possible, and report anything that feels off, or incorrect on the forums.

Class Changes & Fixes:
-Added new prestige class: Black Powder Avenger.

-Renamed Shifter to Master of Many Forms to better reflect our implementation of the class.

-Added Greater Mage Armor to the Hexblade's spell list (level 4).

-Made Charisma spells affect the number of Turn Spirit and Hexblade's Curse uses per day.

Feat Changes:
-Updated Elemental Essence feats so they no longer stacks with each other.

-Updated Elephant's Hide, Oaken Resilience and Elemental Essence's requirements so both druids and masters of many forms can take them.

-Updated Curse Focus (DC scales with Hexblade's Curse version) and Extra Curse (4 extra curses instead of 2).

-Fixed an exploit with Extra Turning items (this requires testing).

Spell Changes:
-Fixed several typos.

Monstrous Player Characters:
-Added a new MPC template: Wereape (thanks to PostContemporary/Favee).

-Added new wolf colors for the werewolf template (thanks to Favee).

Miscellaneous:
-Added three new helms (216 to 218), 2 of which with beards (thanks to Favee)

-Added two new cloaks (239 and 240) from the December 2021 CCC (fixes by Favee)

-Added 24 new mage staff appearances (models 10, 11 and 12) from this pack (thanks to PostContemporary's help)

-Added 3 new heads (240 male human/200 male dwarf/200 female elf) (thanks to PostContemporary)

-Fixed an issue with left bicep 30 on female elves (thanks to PostContemporary)

-Fixed an issue with right shoulder 198 on female humans (thanks to Favee).

-Added the Mountainous Forest tileset.

-Incorporated Enhanced Edition tilesets into our haks so console players can play without crashing.

-Renamed flintlocks to pistols.

-Added hundreds of Witcher, CCC November 2021 and oriental rug placeables.

-Fixed an issue that made rain invisible.

-Fixed a texture issue in the Castle Exterior, Rural tileset.

-Fixed a crash occurring in the Dwarven crypt tileset for Linux users.

-Fixed a minor issue with player crafted traps returning the wrong trap name when examined.

-Fixed dozens of typos.

-Optimized textures and models and fixed missing icons.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 11:13:52 PM by EO »

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
Re: Hak Update - 2_27 - Detailed List of Changes
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2022, 10:12:28 PM »
Loaded a new version of the hak on the test server. Added new content and fixed all reported issues with Black Powder Avenger. I've updated the main post with the new content. You can downloaded the updated hak at the same link here.

I encourage everyone to download the new hak and test these new features and class.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
Re: Hak Update - 2_27 - Detailed List of Changes
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2022, 11:15:41 PM »
Another week, another version! I've loaded a new version of the hak on the test server. More new content to test (8 new staffs), and more fixes to Black Powder Avenger. We've also overhauled Turn Undead to fix an exploit with Extra Turning items; I encourage everyone to thoroughly test that mechanism. The full list of changes is in the original post. The link to download the hak is still here.