You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Suggestion - A command to toggle Backpack models  (Read 507 times)

Death

• Undead Slayer
Suggestion - A command to toggle Backpack models
« on: January 07, 2022, 01:08:49 PM »
Something like @backpack to toggle the visibility of the backpack or sword models that can be added through the accessory option in the crafting menu? I think it would be nice to have just so you don't have to manually remove them by scrolling through the crafting menu again.

emptyanima

• Making & Breaking Characters Since May 2013
  • Church of Ezra - Refuge of Fifth Light
  • Dark Power
  • She Who Slays Dragons
    • Emptyanima Portrait Pack
Re: Suggestion - A command to toggle Backpack models
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2022, 01:18:16 PM »
I like this idea.

JustMonika

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2022, 01:38:48 PM »
I would just prefer to be able to use a backpack on myself to equip it, and use it again to remove it.

Bonus points if the backpack is an container.

Death

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2022, 02:25:41 PM »
While having a backpack or scabbard item that applies a vfx with a special ability sounds nice, I'd prefer something that'd be simpler for the dev team to implement. I imagine that a simple dialogue command to apply the vfx that was already selected through the accessory menu should be sufficient.

Irumi

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2022, 02:41:13 PM »
I would just prefer to be able to use a backpack on myself to equip it, and use it again to remove it.

Bonus points if the backpack is an container.

I really like this idea even if I also agree to use the simplest method for the devs.

FinalHeaven

• Ba'al Verzi
  • The Underworld
  • Dark Power
  • dat boi
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2022, 02:54:08 PM »
Regardless of how it's implemented it would definitely be cool to toggle the back items like packs and swords in an easier way.  A command seems the easiest, but I could see using an actual item like how masks and hats work.

JustMonika

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2022, 03:20:04 PM »
While having a backpack or scabbard item that applies a vfx with a special ability sounds nice, I'd prefer something that'd be simpler for the dev team to implement. I imagine that a simple dialogue command to apply the vfx that was already selected through the accessory menu should be sufficient.

Given the code already exists via the hat item - It would literally just be a different object with the exact same code but referencing the backpack not the hat slot, I actually think a command would be more dev effort.

That said, I'm not a dev, and agree the simplest method s probably the best!

ObsidianOrb

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2022, 11:54:10 AM »
Or a conversation that lets you choose each option, numbered, and "remove" to clear it.