You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: ASHE and Yew trees are missing from gastria since last patch  (Read 466 times)

Rapugnak

• New to the Mists
ASHE and Yew trees are missing from gastria since last patch
« on: December 31, 2021, 03:17:09 PM »
NOT a suggestion this is a bug....my last post on this was moved to suggestions for some reason
all ashe and yew are missing from gastria since last patch
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 03:43:07 PM by Rapugnak »

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: ASHE and Yew trees are missing from gastria since last patch
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2021, 03:31:42 PM »
First of all, be mindful of your tone on the forums. They don't spawn consistently (% chance of spawning) and some don't spawn seasonally. That being said, I checked in-game and found some in Ghastria so they still spawn. I encourage you to fully explore the island.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 03:33:32 PM by EO »

Rapugnak

• New to the Mists
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2021, 03:42:09 PM »
ok no offence intended is a large Ashe tree in gastria that is always there unless it was cut down. so was there a change to seasonal spawning in the area? been harvesting wood there for 6+ real months and several in game winters and that tree is always there. all the random small ones I have not seen. ill sweep the entire island and let you know. the large missing one that's always there is on the same map as the "hole" gave ooze and crawler dungeon that disappeared during the patch before last
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 03:48:16 PM by Rapugnak »

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2021, 03:52:00 PM »
We haven’t changed anything in Ghastria. You likely have been unlucky and going there in winter. I’ll remove the seasonality of spawns though in the next update since trees aren’t seasonal.