Public (OOC) > Setting and Lore Discussion

+1 wannabe PotM Newbie Guide

(1/3) > >>

Anarcoplayba:
My dearests, I spent a few days trying to organize more one PotM newbie guide. It is full of opinions and I'd like your feedback before making a forum post or Wikipedia entry.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sBz4HJusuiYjlB-1tNBR3t1-xipfpAtLbI1bYWl7Q6U/edit?usp=sharing

Feedback is welcome.

Vissy:
I like it! I think that would definitely help newcomers to the server.

Alan Hunter:
Something like this is greatly appreciated and would do well for the Server. Up to you in sharing the content this will however benefit many if you choose the charitable route. I'm in gratitude to your contribution.

Anarcoplayba:

--- Quote from: Alan Hunter on December 23, 2021, 01:10:32 PM ---Something like this is greatly appreciated and would do well for the Server. Up to you in sharing the content this will however benefit many if you choose the charitable route. I'm in gratitude to your contribution.

--- End quote ---

Oh, but this is the charitable route. I did divulge here before, for feedback, before making it something more well formatted.

Cody:

--- Quote ---Vallaki has dungeons that can go from level 2 to level 15 in challenge, not to mention the clear need of magic weapons or spells. My objective, for now, was:

--- End quote ---

Do you mean the actual city itself or the land of Barovia having dungeons for up to level 15?

I think this should be edited to make clear the opportunity for exploring around.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version