Author Topic: "A book"  (Read 457 times)

Spazzer

• Undead Master
  • Greater Spell Focus: Cringe
"A book"
« on: December 18, 2021, 06:36:33 PM »
//This book can be borrowed, stolen, and other actions done to it though IC means, and most of it's written parts are in Common.

(A book covered Bodak skin, usually around Shayder’s belt, on the side. It’s pages would be made of gruff and grimed hemp paper, it’s cover would be marked with the word “A book” in celestial.)

Page 1.

I started this journal because i saw lily have one, so, i guess i will try at this. I don’t know how this will pan out or i will end up dead because of it.

(in muddled ink, roughly written text with the first word utterly marked out) ~~~~~ Could that make you everything I hate?

(A return to normal proper ink text) i need to start eating more, i’m losing pounds at a concerning rate.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2021, 07:01:46 PM by Spazzer »

Spazzer

• Undead Master
Re: "A book"
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2021, 06:56:08 PM »
Page 2.

The first day I came into the mist, I didn't feel any way about it. I couldn’t even explain it as I didn't know my current situation, I just didn’t care.

I presume i should have felt negative feelings toward such, but this place is little in terms of difference from toril, in a way.

(The topic of the entry would seemingly change suddenly) I wonder if rib cages are rendable, as in, if they could be pulled out, or if the guts and flesh would block it. I wonder if i’m strong enough to do this, i need to test on a bandit.

I wonder if Mip carries any fiendish personality traits, i would maybe have to ask her, although she may become defensive about such.

Spazzer

• Undead Master
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2021, 07:01:19 PM »
Page 3.

(This whole page would be in barely understandable text) Pound of flesh or pounds of bones Pound of flesh or pounds of bones Pound of flesh or pounds of bones Pound of flesh or pounds of bones Pound of flesh or pounds of bones Pound of flesh or pounds of bones.

It was always the hollow for it, why.

I still remember when my canine teeth grew and he forced me to eat the fairy.

Spazzer

• Undead Master
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2021, 07:27:14 PM »
Page 4.

Melian looks goofy, is how i would put it. Although i would put most druids like that, trying to formulate with nature perhaps. She is also a member of the wayfarer kinship, wishing to kill and destroy evil, perhaps blindly, most likely, she also has connections to degganway, (in covered up writing, a bit can be made out) I hope i spelled that right.

As for how she looks, her flesh is a tannish bronze, not too far off from mine, very earth toned. She keeps her hair up in a ponytail, and it’s a dark brown.

For Esteliel, she's a beige white. A seemingly normal elf, although she may be a sun elf, she does have blonde hair. She is a former red vardo, and has a lot of secrets. she is most likely an awful person, she is a liar already, after all.

(At the bottom of the page would be a quote)

Putting brine within the flesh causes healing sooner, use it heal yourself so you may serve sooner, and so your enemy won’t bleed out from torture.