You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: The Prisoner: Journal of Elduin  (Read 312 times)

SwordChucks

• Undead Master
  • What me worry?
The Prisoner: Journal of Elduin
« on: December 15, 2021, 12:38:27 AM »

December 15th 776

I am week out of Darkon now. I do not believe that Gregor will continue the chase. I am nothing important to them, I hope. They wont bring me back. Not the army, not the mages, and certainly not the Kargat.  I should have known better then to join up with this Merchant, but I wanted to leave Neblus, there was so much more to see of the world, shame on me for thinking it would be so simple.   Transporting illegal merchandise across the border apparently can draw the attention of Azalins eyes and ears, and this fool thought he could get away with it forever.

They questioned me for several hours, seemed to know nearly everything about me already, so they knew I was no threat to their domain, and so now I find myself here, a small travelers in, on the border between Lamordia and Darkon.

Stepping over the border into Lamordia, the memories came over me like a tidal wave.  Darkon was never my home. I was stolen, a prisoner of the memory magic.  The merchant will most likely be dead by morning, they took him outside, and as his wagon is still hitched, I assume he is buried in a very deep pit.  Evermeet seems like a distant goal at this point, I may never see my true family again.  Barovia seems as good a place as any to get lost.

So long as I am not waylaid on the road, I should be able to make my way to the city of Vallaki.  Correlon watch over me, as I enter into a new chapter of my life.  I leave Darkon behind for good, may it rot.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 10:43:48 AM by SwordChucks »