You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Character Reroll  (Read 1253 times)

Zantul

• Church of Ezra - Refuge of Fifth Light
  • Outlander
Character Reroll
« on: October 26, 2021, 02:02:59 AM »
My character is a Warden in Barovia. However he is still an outlander in his character info. I am hoping to re-roll my character in order to fix the issue. I already reported the bug my character has in the other forum. I figure if I reroll the character, that should solve my issue.

ASymphony

• Professional Shitposter
  • Dark Lord
Re: Character Reroll
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2021, 04:45:51 AM »
I don't think a remake is going to change anything regarding the faction-system, that being said, if you do want to apply for one, you find the details here: https://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=5587.0

Zantul

• Outlander
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2021, 02:35:52 PM »
Thank you, its worth a try. I have had 2 DM try with no luck. They tried more than once, pretty much my only option.

Warden Favreau

Day Old Bread

• Red Academy
  • Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2021, 02:50:20 PM »
Just for my own curiosity, does it matter? I mean from a mechanical standpoint, does the server distinguish between outlander and native?

I am asking because I've got a half-vistani character that shows up as an outlander as well.  She is Outlander/Outlander/Outlander where a Barovian Character I just made is Commoner/Outlander/Commoner.  So it might be that all new characters are considered outlanders by the game.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 02:58:43 PM by ZSRunner »

Zantul

• Outlander
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2021, 10:48:55 AM »
Ezrites log into their local chapels and the NPC also allow you to confess and buy items. They also greet you as an Ezrite. There is also some added function with the faction tool. An example you can take a templar from a temple with you. No you can not go hunting with it. I would only use the last one if I discuss with DM my RP intentions.

Day Old Bread

• Red Academy
  • Dark Power
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2021, 02:43:20 PM »
Ezrites log into their local chapels and the NPC also allow you to confess and buy items. They also greet you as an Ezrite. There is also some added function with the faction tool. An example you can take a templar from a temple with you. No you can not go hunting with it. I would only use the last one if I discuss with DM my RP intentions.

Right. I'm familiar with that stuff as I play an MLer.  I was more curious if the native status played into anything, from a functional standpoint.

Stormy

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2021, 03:14:28 PM »

Right. I'm familiar with that stuff as I play an MLer.  I was more curious if the native status played into anything, from a functional standpoint.

You get a slight reduction in OCR if you're native Barovian, but only in Barovia

shea hartley

• New to the Mists
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2021, 06:23:05 PM »
Hello, is this the correct place to ask for A re-roll, I've One character lv 14 named shay hartley, I am new to the server despite my Lv I just am injured and play often, i think about 7/8 months, Ive been pretty scared of Places on this server as and it gets my heart pumping lol

I was not really aware of how tough the server is and I've been told I should do A re-roll for new stats and feats to be able to handle the server better
This is my First character and I'm enjoying exploring the other countries.

emptyanima

• Making & Breaking Characters Since May 2013
  • Dark Power
  • She Who Slays Dragons
    • Emptyanima Portrait Pack
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2021, 06:27:22 PM »
Hello, is this the correct place to ask for A re-roll, I've One character lv 14 named shay hartley, I am new to the server despite my Lv I just am injured and play often, i think about 7/8 months, Ive been pretty scared of Places on this server as and it gets my heart pumping lol

I was not really aware of how tough the server is and I've been told I should do A re-roll for new stats and feats to be able to handle the server better
This is my First character and I'm enjoying exploring the other countries.

Hi there,

If you want a remake, you will need to complete the template from this post: https://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=5587.msg54441#msg54441

You should then send it to a member of the DM team in a message; you can find the list of DMs here (you can send it to multiple DMs if you wish): https://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=1184.msg9060#msg9060

shea hartley

• New to the Mists
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2021, 06:54:53 PM »
Thank you