Author Topic: Limits on Lizuca  (Read 816 times)

cheese tornado

Limits on Lizuca
« on: November 13, 2021, 12:49:04 PM »
At the moment, she is one empowered Cure Moderate Wounds spell per In Game hour, which people use liberally (often while doing actions that NPCs might not like in full view, but enough on that) - I was thinking if one might limit that to one cure, per character, per In Game day? Which might force people to be less cavalier about their time down in the crypts if they know they can just get a free heal once every 6 minutes. Thoughts?

Revenant

• Noot Noot
  • Dark Lord
  • Stealth/Detection Cognoscenti
Re: Limits on Lizuca
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2021, 01:30:03 PM »
I'm not terrifically concerned about Lizuca's capability to dish out Cure Moderate Wounds since it only is really "strong" at the very lowest/lightest-on-HP levels. The ability to cross the street and pay a measly five gold to heal to full regardless of your max HP is likely not going anywhere, unless we really decide to argue for a significant reduction in quality of life for the whole server.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 07:20:29 PM by Revenant »
Vicerimus Mortem.

Syl

• Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2021, 01:35:52 PM »
The MLS help those in need to turn them away is against their creed... unless the character is a known evil person.

You could take the high road and give coin of the amount you are healed by her. Leave it on the ground or hand it to a morning lord.

Monica O'Sullivan: Master explorer
Tsubaki Yamamoto: Shadow Thief
Roesor Cryso: A slave for the Masters.
Sokol: An Unlikely Hero

Preacher83

• New to the Mists
  • Missionary from a distant land
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2021, 05:16:30 PM »
At the moment, she is one empowered Cure Moderate Wounds spell per In Game hour, which people use liberally (often while doing actions that NPCs might not like in full view, but enough on that) - I was thinking if one might limit that to one cure, per character, per In Game day? Which might force people to be less cavalier about their time down in the crypts if they know they can just get a free heal once every 6 minutes. Thoughts?
I failed to see a real problem there... Lizuca's healing are just real effective on lower levels, and people who play out the favorable time zone could have a hard time finding a PC present to heal a freshly wizard or fighter, helpless without a healer available.
"For not in my bow do I trust,
    nor can my sword save me.
But you have saved us from our foes
    and have put to shame those who hate us." Psalm 44.6-7

Maffa

• Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2021, 04:07:41 AM »
I think the point is not playing the crypts as if it were diablo, but i might be wrong here.

Character List:

Marph - Closured
Marius Rucescu - Closured
Romeo Lascaris - Closured

ObsidianOrb

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2021, 06:29:49 PM »
I think the point is not playing the crypts as if it were diablo, but i might be wrong here.

Yeah it does indeed blow when you see people ploughing through it to farm skeleton knuckles. I think it would be a good idea for Luzica to stop exchanging skeleton knuckles for mid to high level characters, she can easily justify it by saying that she can only give potions to the needy because they can't make an unlimited supply, I mean they don't have anywhere to make them anyway haha, where is she getting the bottles from?  :lol:

SwordChucks

• Undead Master
  • What me worry?
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2021, 07:02:51 PM »
This is not a problem.

If your using cure moderates at mid to high levels you are toast unless your outside of combat.. in which case your just spamming drinking a ton of potions.. god knows what that does to your insides..

either way.. IMO this is not a problem