You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Misted Against Foppery  (Read 2241 times)

Prisoners No Longer

• New to the Mists
Misted Against Foppery
« on: November 12, 2021, 05:50:18 AM »
Notices are placed around the Mist Camp and beyond.
We, the federation of associated adventurers of the Dyad Keep, demand the release of Alusand Fearsquid, Sonea Evertale who were taken from our domain without just cause. Imprisoned and murdered under false pretense, the fops and frills of Port-a-Lucine have shown their true face in this. Tyrants without borders.

Is this the relationship the City-of-Lights wants with the core, villains without equals? I say enough is enough with their hired thuggery entering our places of refuge, bringing their grudges and their master’s wrath to our one sanctuary.

Stand with us brothers and sisters of the Mist Camp, those who do not fit in anywhere, those who have been cast aside by tyrannical systems. Rage at the injustice and demonstrate discontent, join me in Port-a-Lucine a week hence for a peaceful protest. We shall surround the Gendarmerie and make our voices heard.

We may not have a guillotine but we have rope enough.

- Mist General, Sargent at Arms

Sign your name to show your support: ........................

November 19, 8pm CST COUNTDOWN: https://countingdownto.com/?c=3924549
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 05:57:05 AM by Prisoners No Longer »

Hummer Guy (Birdman)

• Dark Lord
Re: Misted Against Foppery
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2021, 06:51:46 AM »
[It is said that a man with a tricorn hat, goggles, and a red mask stopped by to read the notice. With a chuckle he signed his name to the paper...]

Goodbred Wellington

FinalHeaven

• Ba'al Verzi
  • The Underworld
  • Dark Power
  • dat boi
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2021, 08:13:55 AM »
[Rather than a name, a small paragraph is added.]

Requesting others to sign their names whilst omitting your own and hiding behind the laughable title of 'Mist General' and 'Sargent at Arms' is the level of intelligence most come to expect from your camp.

You would actually need to depart your haven of indolence, degeneracy, and cowardice to affect any change, and everyone knows that will never occur.

Prisoners No Longer

• New to the Mists
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2021, 06:29:35 PM »
A note is set up alongside the others.
Let it be known,

All nobles who seek succor at our camp, who profiteer from our good work. Who fill their coffers with our blood sweat and tears, these tourists are our enemies. Show them no compassion when they beg to come on our expeditions, adventures and share in our spoils.

BOUNTY: 30,000 For Every Noble Tarred and Feathered

And a further 50,000 if you manage to tar and feather the RAT Phillberte d'Alard

//placed ig

Syl

• Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2021, 07:39:41 PM »
A note is set up alongside the others.
Let it be known,

All nobles who seek succor at our camp, who profiteer from our good work. Who fill their coffers with our blood sweat and tears, these tourists are our enemies. Show them no compassion when they beg to come on our expeditions, adventures and share in our spoils.

BOUNTY: 30,000 For Every Noble Tarred and Feathered

And a further 50,000 if you manage to tar and feather the RAT Phillberte d'Alard

*a few words appear under it though no one is seen to have writen*   Says the one that is a outsider to the lands as a whole. Quit bringing shame to the rest of your 'people'

Monica O'Sullivan: Master explorer
Tsubaki Yamamoto: Shadow Thief
Roesor Cryso: A slave for the Masters.
Sokol: An Unlikely Hero

Prisoners No Longer

• New to the Mists
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2021, 08:50:05 PM »
A REPLY

Spoiler: show

Requesting others to sign their names whilst omitting your own and hiding behind the laughable title of 'Mist General' and 'Sargent at Arms' is the level of intelligence most come to expect from your camp.

You would actually need to depart your haven of indolence, degeneracy, and cowardice to affect any change, and everyone knows that will never occur.

*a few words appear under it though no one is seen to have writen*   Says the one that is a outsider to the lands as a whole. Quit bringing shame to the rest of your 'people'

Know this toad-lickers, retainers, and fops, though you may ridicule and slander us you will never tarnish our spirit, We know you and your ilk are the spawn of vile broodmares. Corrupt and wanton your civilization is built on pain and suffering.

Know that we are many, our names are legends. With such people Karliah the Swift, Ilona the bold, and Shalini the Mesmer. Not to mention Bes'lyth the dragon blooded, these are our champions.

We don’t fear your weak swords and weaker words. We challenge you, any time. Any place.

-Mist General, Sargent at Arms

Syl

• Dark Power
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2021, 08:58:02 PM »
A REPLY

You hide behind names of those who do not write to your cause.  And you hide behind a false name not sharing your own.   Why should any outlander share your cause when you fear giving your own? Your take claim to land that is not yours, and seek to bring trouble to it.  I would advise you don't anger those who own the land you walk on here general of Dirt.... Sargent at Nothing.

Know this toad-lickers, retainers, and fops, though you may ridicule and slander us you will never tarnish our spirit, We know you and your ilk are the spawn of vile broodmares. Corrupt and wanton your civilization is built on pain and suffering.

Know that we are many, our names are legends. With such people Karliah the Swift, Ilona the bold, and Shalini the Mesmer. Not to mention Bes'lyth the dragon blooded, these are our champions.

We don’t fear your weak swords and weaker words. We challenge you, any time. Any place.

-Mist General, Sargent at Arms

Hummer Guy (Birdman)

• Dark Lord
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2021, 09:50:37 PM »

You hide behind names of those who do not write to your cause.  And you hide behind a false name not sharing your own.   Why should any outlander share your cause when you fear giving your own? Your take claim to land that is not yours, and seek to bring trouble to it.  I would advise you don't anger those who own the land you walk on here general of Dirt.... Sargent at Nothing.

[A few words are scribbled beneath the recent message...]

You shall be tarred and feathered.

Syl

• Dark Power
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2021, 10:02:20 PM »

[A few words are scribbled beneath the recent message...]

You shall be tarred and feathered.

Such a threat that holds no weight.

Edward

• Lord of the Dead
  • Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Lord
  • The Bereaved & Defunct.
[A note.]
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2021, 11:31:42 PM »
A small note is pinned to a notice.

This has absolutely nothing to do with me and anything said regarding me here is false. I hardly ever set foot in the keep within the mists, but I enjoy free advertisement for my wares and know people will look here.

I am also willing to seek and sell Arcane Steel and other materials for making equipment.

I am selling a pair of the renown eyes of truth goggles, which enhance the sight of the user, for a relatively cheap eighty thousand solars, if you are interested in any other wares send a missive to me at my usual residences. 

Bes’lyth.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 11:35:31 PM by Edward »

One Voice

• New to the Mists
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2021, 12:11:23 AM »
Another note is tacked to the board.

Port justice is an illusion. But Alusand deserves her fate.

Follow her, and you deserve to share it.

Io

• New to the Mists
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2021, 12:45:44 AM »
A small notes is had to the multiples notes on the board.

Hey this board is quite nice and I see that several people come to visit it, I will take advantage of its visibility.

I'm looking for a nice man to drink a glass of wine with me under the stars and who would like to show me around the surrounding tourist areas.

-Swan.

Hummer Guy (Birdman)

• Dark Lord
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2021, 03:25:45 AM »

A small notes is had to the multiples notes on the board.

Hey this board is quite nice and I see that several people come to visit it, I will take advantage of its visibility.

I'm looking for a nice man to drink a glass of wine with me under the stars and who would like to show me around the surrounding tourist areas.

-Swan.

[Another note is quickly tacked with a drawing of a heart at the end...]

I'm always looking for a nice dinner and stroll with a lady. How can I find you?

Disaster Lesbian

• New to the Mists
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2021, 05:06:46 AM »
A note would appear under the notices.

As a point- this has nothing to do with me. Was not asked to join, was not asked for my piece, please don't associate me with this. This is not my problem, and I am having nothing to do with it. Leave me, and my bar, out of it.

But- as Bes'lyth wrote - free advertising is free advertising, so may as well make the most of it.

If anyone needs a master herbalist, alchemist, or adamantine smelted down, come find me at the Resting Wyrm.

~ Karliah.

Wu Tang Dan

• Society of the Erudite
  • Undead Master
  • So the world might be mended.
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2021, 08:46:50 PM »
There has been a grave misunderstanding, as I am worth at least 100,000 fangs.

-Arsène

"For when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the gentler gamester is the soonest winner."

Irumi

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2021, 08:52:29 PM »
With a childish handwriting it is only written.
''I also am in favor of being released.''

''-Sonea Evertale.''

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2021, 09:03:41 PM »
Going to lock this since it's borderline trolling.