Author Topic: An Introduction to the Theological Philosophy of the Divinity of Humanity  (Read 660 times)

Lexica

• Dark Lord
[A number of fliers placed prominently throughout the city of Vallaki.]

Within Every Human Soul is a Spark of Infinite Potential

I humbly invite the people of Vallaki and any other inquisitive souls to a sermon and introduction to the Theological Philosophy of the Divinity of Humanity. Do not be put off by this cumbersome name. The truth of my philosophy is within each of you, if you will but reach for it.

Whatever Darkness May Lay in Your Lives, You Are Blessed By the Mere Fact of Your Humanity. You Are Worthy, and Capable of Great Things.

I Preach For The Betterment of All Mankind.

To take place on the 24th of this month, by the stone pavilion in the Residential District of Vallaki.

-Celebrant Arielle de Bellavance

//OOC Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20211024T15&p0=179&font=cursive (3PM EST)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 07:25:10 PM by Lexica »
Michelle Anciaux

Lexica

• Dark Lord
[The fliers recirculate, with an amendment included at the bottom.]

To take place on the 24th of this month, on the hill in the Eastern Outskirts of Vallaki.

I Preach For The Betterment of All Mankind.

-Celebrant Arielle de Bellavance

//OOC Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20211024T15&p0=179&font=cursive (3PM EST)
Michelle Anciaux

JustMonika

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
[A small ammendment has been made to the bottom of many, but not all the posters in an elegant hand.]

There will be food.

Lexica

• Dark Lord
//This is today!
Michelle Anciaux

Lexica

• Dark Lord
//This will start at in game dawn, in approximately one hour from this post or half an hour after the countdown ends.
Michelle Anciaux

JustMonika

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
// This is happening now in the /Eastern Farmlands/ map!