Author Topic: Can't Manage Leased Property  (Read 435 times)

Dardonas

Can't Manage Leased Property
« on: October 14, 2021, 11:26:59 PM »
I was recently transferred the lease to a rental earlier.  When I was given it, I checked to make sure I could access the management menu.  I was able to do so successfully.  However, a crash occurred not long after and when I got back in game, I can no longer access the management menu for the property.

When I speak to the property manager in Vallaki, I have these options:

Normally the process is to say "Ask to rent a property," and the NPC will say "You already have a property," then give you a list of the menu to either make new keys, transfer the lease, cancel the lease, extend the lease, ect.  That is not what I have access to.

When I try to see if maybe renting the property I already own works, he says it is occupied. 

I can confirm that I have the ownership of the property when I examine the key.

What is strange is that this only changed after the crash.  The crash occurred within thirty minutes or so of the transfer.  I could access the menu when the transfer happened before the crash.  I think the crash was so close to the lease transfer something caused it to somehow bug out. 

Edit: To add, this is similar to the bug I experienced back on this date and reported, but a character remake has nothing to do with anything this time.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 06:25:31 AM by Dardonas »

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Can't Manage Leased Property
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 08:14:01 AM »
This is likely due to the crash. A DM would have to release the rental and let you rent it.