Author Topic: Zerona Eirso - His will be done  (Read 332 times)

myrddraal

• Dark Lord
Zerona Eirso - His will be done
« on: August 19, 2022, 11:43:14 PM »

Every day I search for an opportunity to serve you, lord, and lately I have been given much to do in your name, though I do it gladly.  Your favor has granted me power, though my strength alone is not enough to overcome the obstacles in this land.  These mists are swarming with your foes and the mists seem to have swallowed my brother of the faith, tough I will not falter in my devotion or service to you.  My objective is clear, my mind focused on the task at hand.  Soon your foes will feel your divine wrath, lord.

myrddraal

• Dark Lord
Re: Zerona Eirso - His will be done
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2022, 10:35:34 PM »

They say the Lord works in mysterious ways.  I suppose I can confirm that is true...  I may have lost one brother in the mist, but it appears I have gained a new family.
 So far they are...eccentric...but enthusiastic to say the least.  I have my reservations, though I am eager to see these visions and dreams that they have come to fruition.  For now all that I can do is gather the strength you see fit to bestow upon me and wait until the opportune moment to strike.  I am the instrument of your divine wrath and it is only a matter of time before you put me to use.