You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: A small, battered book bound in frayed white leather  (Read 460 times)

The Three-Fold Law

• New to the Mists
A small, battered book bound in frayed white leather
« on: September 20, 2021, 01:24:04 AM »
[This volume was once a precious and well-formed item, with neatly bound pages and an artfully-dyed white leather binding. It has been stained, however, and frayed; pages have been torn out and thrust back in between others; other pages are bent, or torn, or otherwise folded back on themselves. Two are glued together.]

The Three-Fold Law

• New to the Mists
An entry in an unsteady hand
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2021, 01:31:00 AM »
The Goddess lies in everything everything me me me

Am I me? Am I Was I always distinct? Or in my distinctness was there yet contained the seeds of my truth of my indistinctness nonexistence unreality

[A section is badly smudged, as if someone has rubbed at the page violently while the ink was still wet.]

Am I fraying? Jean-Recevoir writes that the king is not the king is not the king--"Where does he go / that never was born?" Why can't I

Did I serve Her when I left him to die? Did I serve myself? Can I serve myself and yet serve Her? Am I Her?

My mind is unquiet tonight. I will write only these lines of Etrichor:

All things begin in silence / and in silence end.

Or will I
« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 02:50:07 AM by The Three-Fold Law »

The Three-Fold Law

• New to the Mists
Re: A small, battered book bound in frayed white leather
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2021, 04:48:52 PM »
When I parted from my mother, was that the beginning a beginning the beginning?

Am I made from her threads or Hers?

Tonight I forgot who you are I was Caelia Caelia was. It is difficult for her me her me to remain integral aloof extant

Do they see madness in the gypsy foundling?

Last night I dreamed of it her it. Caelia has I have never dreamed of it her it before, though I I I have read of others' experiences.

Philipps writes of a

"...bodily knowing, that knows no body / a love unhindered, that unrealized lies
though the mind and heart be stirred / no touch is felt, no voice is heard."

These were not her my thoughts. They were mine hers. And in the realization of the absurdity, I felt, for a moment, myself again.

[A gap of several lines.]

How strange. She I will meditate on this. If she rem I remain.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 06:27:05 PM by The Three-Fold Law »

The Three-Fold Law

• New to the Mists
Re: A small, battered book bound in frayed white leather
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 06:26:48 PM »
Perception knowledge awareness is inherently categorical. One thing is like another is like another is not like another is not

In order to understand reason survive we must impose boundaries. Yet boundaries are unwelcome threatening harmful. I am not like you is not like I am like you, and I want that which I am like and I do not want that which I am not like. It is clear.

In setting aside realities paradigms boundaries we re-align that which is and which is not.

It has become difficult to see where the lines edges boundaries stand. They can be everywhere, so they are everywhere. This is the nature of the Weave.

This is the nature of her Caelia myself.

Or perhaps she has I have drawn the boundaries in the wrong place. Am I her? Is she anything? What remains?