Author Topic: Crashing in the Baratok Mountains  (Read 358 times)

Barley

• New to the Mists
Crashing in the Baratok Mountains
« on: September 11, 2021, 01:56:18 AM »
Where: Barovia - Baratok Mountains. I had just come down the mountain from the dwarven keep, past the dire bears, and into the forest. And the game crashed. I believe this is the same area I’ve crashed before, coming from the other direction (towards the dwarven keep) - it crashed twice when I entered the transition into this area a day ago. On one of those occasions I was able to relog back in. On the other it kept crashing a couple times as I tried to relog. But then there was a server reset soon after (within minutes), and I was able to log back in after the reset.

When: 7am in-game time. I waited 3-4 minutes and tried to log back in but it crashed as it opened. Repeated this again several times.

What: crashed

Recreate: Yes, probably, heading through the transition into this area, towards the dwarven keep. And it keeps crashing now (5 or 6x) as I try to relog back in.

This is with my dwarven character: Barley Bexsiothson

Barley

• New to the Mists
Re: Crashing in the Baratok Mountains
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2021, 11:52:05 AM »
Look like my dwarf is stuck there until a server reset (I tried logging in to him again this morning).

Lightweaver

• Vallaki Guards
  • Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 11:54:27 AM »
See if it corrects the issue by going into your NWN options and selecting the graphics tab. Lower everything there to minimum, uncheck the boxes, and disable shiny water.

Barley

• New to the Mists
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 12:19:58 PM »
Thanks for the suggestion! I"ll do that.
And I was rescued by a DM so he's not stuck there anymore.