Author Topic: Rarities for Sale From Noignar Huillen.  (Read 583 times)

Anarcoplayba

• Red Academy
  • Dark Power
Rarities for Sale From Noignar Huillen.
« on: August 25, 2021, 01:59:03 PM »
Fliers and Posters appear near the Vistani Caravans points in the Mist Camp, Barovia, Dementlieu and Har'Akir.

Selling items found in my travels. Its value may suffer a discount depending on how many you buy and if they are used as part of the payment of adamantine gear. You may leave me a letter or find me in the workshops in Dementlieu, Barovia, Har'Akir and the Mist Camp.

Brown Belt of the Indolent Monkey, a belt wore by the monks to remind them the ideals of discipline, concentration and wisdom. 20.000

Cloak os Stone, a heavy cloak that blends with its surroundings and look like stone. 20.000

Mantle of the Dancing Eye, a luxurious silk robe that allows the wearer to move and perform better while still protecting from the cold. 4.000

Werewolf Cloak, a cloak made from werewolf hide that, while protecting the wearer from cuts and perforations, protects from cold. 4.000

Feudieu, a scimitar magically enhanced against undeads which also strenghtens one's faith. 2.000

Gipsy Lute, a wonderful lute, said to help bards to sing the whole night without risk of falling under the enchants of their listeners. 5.000

« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 01:07:11 AM by Anarcoplayba »
Noignar Huillen: Ilmater Cleric.
Hedien Gine: Arrow and Bow Artist.
Dolin Schneim: Dwarven Soldier

Anarcoplayba

• Red Academy
  • Dark Power
Re: Rarities for Sale From Noignar Huillen.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 11:46:24 AM »
Notices are refreshed.

Anarcoplayba

• Red Academy
  • Dark Power
Re: Rarities for Sale From Noignar Huillen.
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2021, 01:07:28 AM »
Notices are updated and refreshed.