You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Stabalizing then dying  (Read 466 times)

Haven Dee'pockets

• New to the Mists
Stabalizing then dying
« on: August 14, 2021, 03:25:47 AM »
Stabilized at -8, then Immediately died as a result. Is that supposed to happen? Or is it a bug? It didn't wait the time until the next roll for stabilization even. About 25 seconds later just dead. No bears either which is weird. All buffs were stripped as I went down. So maybe they were just not able to be seen at the top of my screen? 

« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 03:58:30 AM by Kazoo99 »
Haven Deepockets - Halfling Entrepreneur
Rhil'annon Melarn - Dark Minstrel

The Splendiferous Haven
Tasha's Crippling Anxiety
Gedlee's Electric Boogaloo

DaloLorn

• Undead Master
  • Incorrigible Altoholic
Re: Stabalizing then dying
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2021, 06:26:07 AM »
When you say "no bears", do you mean you didn't cast any CON buffs, or you think they were stripped when you were knocked out? In my experience, they do in fact persist and risk corpsing you regardless of stabilization status.
European RPer, never available past 22:00 CET. Available on Discord, as Dalo Lorn#0171. Has too many characters to list.

Cast of Characters

tylernwn

• Dark Lord
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2021, 06:47:38 PM »
Bears Endurance doesn't get stripped when you go down. So yes you can die if you stabilized but then the buffs expires. It has happened to me multiple times. If that is not the case here, then this sounds like a bug.

Haven Dee'pockets

• New to the Mists
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2021, 07:01:03 PM »
Okay then that must have been what it was so case closed thank you! Yeah I just had no buffs waiting to stabilize so it must have still persisted and fell when stabilized then. 
Haven Deepockets - Halfling Entrepreneur
Rhil'annon Melarn - Dark Minstrel

The Splendiferous Haven
Tasha's Crippling Anxiety
Gedlee's Electric Boogaloo