Author Topic: HELP Cannot log back in on new computer  (Read 613 times)

Rapugnak

• New to the Mists
HELP Cannot log back in on new computer
« on: June 23, 2021, 01:02:26 AM »
ello folks....heh  anyway cannot log back into server after getting new computer.
Server is loading but not allowing me to access  my player list ... any one at all have a solution for this?.....please :cry:
I miss you guys

Lightweaver

• Vallaki Guards
  • Dark Power
Re: HELP Cannot log back in on new computer
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2021, 01:18:30 AM »
If you are receiving the error that your CD Key is in use then you are using a different key than you first played with or your anti-virus has prevented updates to the documents folder containing the cdkey.ini file.

If you originally installed through Steam and are using that same Steam account, verify the files for Neverwinter Nights by right clicking and selecting manage. Afterwards, exist Steam completely including signing out, then sign back in and allow it to update Neverwinter Nights.

If you installed through Beamdog originally you may find your cdkey on their website by logging into your account and searching out the game keys. The key it provides you will need to go into your cdkeys.ini located in the Documents install of Neverwinter Nights.

If you are able to connect to the server but see your vault is blank then you are typing your login name incorrectly. It is case sensitive and requires the exact spelling, spacing, and what have you as before.

Welcome back, by the way!

Rapugnak

• New to the Mists
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 01:25:56 AM »
Thank you for quick response :D it was the last option will try that now and report results

Rapugnak

• New to the Mists
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2021, 01:46:38 AM »
this did correct the issue after i reset game defaults thank you