Author Topic: Questionairre----The Death System-----3/7/07  (Read 5412 times)

Iconoclast

• Church of the Lawgiver
  • Dark Power
Questionairre----The Death System-----3/7/07
« on: March 07, 2007, 12:55:34 PM »
Questionairre---->The Death System

Login Name:

Character name(s):

Character level:

Character faction:

Time Zone:

On average, how many hours per week do you spend at PoTm?

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this questionairre.  The Developers have asked that your players' representatives assess how well our current Death System is working out.  As some of you know, the Death System has been revised a few times.  Each Death System will have both positive and negative consequences, and no one system will please everybody.  Having said that, the Developer's would appreciate your feedback on the current Death System.  One reason why we've opted to use a questionairre, as opposed to an open forum discussion, is because each player's feedback will be influenced by key variables such as: time zone, time spent, character level, factions, and underlying assumptions or beliefs of how a death system should be.  Of course, should players want to discuss the current death system in the open forum, by all means, do so here

Directions:  Please read over each question before you begin.  Once completed, please send the questionairre back via a -pm- to my forum account. (Iconoclast)

1.  Have you experienced any of the previous Death Systems at PoTm? 

1.b  If so, how does the current Death System compare to the other(s)? 

2.  What do you see as the benefits to the current Death System?

3.  What do you see as the drawbacks to the current Death System?

4.  If you could change one thing about the current Death System, what would it be?

5.  What sort of, if any, ooc variables, such as time zone, effects your assessment on the current Death System?

6.  If there is anyting else you would like to share with the Developer's regarding the Death System, please do so.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 01:22:56 PM by Eraldur »

Nefensis

• MIA
  • Dark Power
  • Gaming wench )0(
Re: Questionairre----The Death System-----3/7/07
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 12:58:04 PM »
We would love to have you players's feedback on this, it wont take long to fill and it would be great if everyone could participate. Thank you :)

Stela Cojocaru - barovian snake
Crina Ovidiu - barovian guard

Iconoclast

• Church of the Lawgiver
  • Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 10:41:25 PM »
I would like to thank those who have taken the time to fill out the questionairre, and to those who have not taken the time I would like to strangle you in your sleep.  No...I didn't mean to say that, no...really, and my edit button is busted. 

For those players who have monstrous subraces, send me a -pm- if you did not recieve the questionairre on that subject.  We have quite a few voices to fear...I mean...hear from still. 

Nefensis

• MIA
  • Dark Power
  • Gaming wench )0(
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 10:51:02 PM »
-snickers- Icono needs his POTM, lookit.. he's going insane!  :twisted:

Stela Cojocaru - barovian snake
Crina Ovidiu - barovian guard

Iconoclast

• Church of the Lawgiver
  • Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 11:24:10 AM »
I've heard that we've attracted quite a few new role players during my travels and absence; welcome to PoTm  :mrgreen:.

The Developers have asked the players' representatives to gather player feedback with regards to the current death system.  For those new to the server, PoTm has experienced a number of death systems.  There is no perfect death system.  Each system has its pros and cons.  Sometimes systems also have unforseeable consequences.  Because of this, your feedback, especially as new players, is extremely important, as well as appreciated.

If you have yet to fill out this questionairre (posted above), please do so and -pm- it to me.

Many thanks,
Iconoclast