Author Topic: Grate in Worker's Lodge Becomes Unusable, Freezes Player  (Read 290 times)

Wu Tang Dan

• Society of the Erudite
  • Undead Master
  • So the world might be mended.
Grate in Worker's Lodge Becomes Unusable, Freezes Player
« on: May 12, 2021, 05:48:58 PM »

Name: Grate in Worker's Lodge becomes unusable, freezes player

Where: The Abandoned Worker's Lodge in Port-a-Lucine.

When: Today (12-5-21) around the evening.

What: While attempting to use a grate to escape some smugglers and artificers, my character couldn't exit the area. I tried to move my character away from the grate and back to it to see if that could fix the bug, but any attempts to move him with either a mouse click or WASD keys did nothing. Bear in mind, I was not under the effect of any status effects that would have prevented me from moving or interacting with objects.

Recreate: If you test the grate in the lodge, you might be able to recreate the bug. When all of this was going on, several enemy NPC's were hitting me with debuff spells and lower-level damaging stuff like cold beam and magic missile. It's possible that being hit with spells or just attacks in general may cause this to happen, so you may have to aggro a few of Smuggler Artificers and Sorcerers over to you while you try and use the vent.

Ideas: N/A

"For when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the gentler gamester is the soonest winner."