Author Topic: Leatherworker offers his services  (Read 466 times)

Dagoth

• New to the Mists
Leatherworker offers his services
« on: May 01, 2021, 06:42:53 AM »
If you are interested in leather armor  or chitin armor like:

All sturdy boiled armor costs 3000 coins!

Sturdy boiled studded leather, Sturdy boiled leather armor  (all sturdy leather offers good protection against all types of physycal damage) 

All chitin made armor costs 2000 coins! Usually i work with thick monster chitin. It's light and quite durable material, but it can't be gilded.
Chitin full plate, half plate, chain mail, chain shirts, leather and studded leather armors chitin is very light and can gives decent protection, if it lined with ancient dire crocodile pelt, ancient bear or greater flame snake it can offer good pretection agains pierce weapons, like short swords or rapiers.

I should say here i a bit more about wieght of chitin armors (the weight is specified approximately):
Full plate armor weight something around 42
Half-plate weight around 34
Banded mail 30 or something
Chain mail 26-28
Chainshirt 23-24
Studded leather 16-17
Leather armor - 12-13

I can also make gloves, boots and helmets out of skins and chitin for you.

Ask Tard... you can find me near Temple in Vallaki, you can ask  or leave me a note in Lady's Rest tavern, sometimes i stay there.

If you bring me thick spider chitin i can try work with that and make armor for you for free!

If you need some specific  order you can  leave me a note in Lady's Rest Tavern and we can discuss it!

//OOC you can send me a message on forums or PM  Tard Urr in game. Notes were left in the Mistcamp and near the temple in Vallaki
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 10:02:57 AM by Dagoth »